ImageImageImage

Boldin acting like a little girl

Moderator: bwgood77

Andrew34r
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Boldin acting like a little girl 

Post#1 » by Andrew34r » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Anquan-Boldin-even-less-valuable-than-previously?urn=nfl,135311

Here is the thing with this....I respect the fact that he wanted to be paid more in the offseason but still played the whole year and played very well. I think he deserves more money. But that is no excuse to act like this. This team is seeing success right now and the last thing they need is for a players ego to get in the way. I have no doubt that Boldin will be wearing another teams jersey next season but wouldnt he like to say that he was a Super Bowl champion...not only would it increse his value but it would also be nice to leave on a good note. Obviously he is more worried about himself than the team....probably would be a good fit for the Cowboys.
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Re: Boldin acting like a little girl 

Post#2 » by Flames24Rulz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 am

He's going to be on the Giants next year, no question about it in my mind.

What frustrates me is that Edgerrin James was really pissed off about his situation with the team the whole year and he even demanded to be cut. But he shut his mouth and continued to go about his business as usual in the playoffs and he's been gigantic for the Cards. Boldin needs to just shut up and play in Tampa.
jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Post#3 » by jman3134 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 am

This kind of trash needs to be cleaned off our roster. We have played well without him and his inability to keep his mouth shut has only posed a threat to team chemistry.
bpayton34
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#4 » by bpayton34 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 pm

In response to Edgerrin James, I talked to him the other day about his issues with the team during the season and why he was not playing. Here is what he had to say.

http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/media/18115
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#5 » by SD2042 » Mon Feb 2, 2009 8:21 am

At this point, I say do away with Boldin. And go after another WR either in the draft or maybe in FA like TJ Housmanzahedah(sp) to play alongside Larry Fitzgerald.
CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 232

Post#6 » by CR Reina » Mon Feb 2, 2009 4:34 pm

I love the way Breaston came on this season, but I think teams will be able to suffocate Fitzgerald the way the Steelers did in the first half if they don't have a playmaker on the other side or a vast improvement in the running game. If they remain a 3.5 yards per carry team, there won't be much space for Fitzgerald whatsoever.
jarrettjackfan
Junior

Post#7 » by jarrettjackfan » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm

I don't really like the way Boldin was acting either, it just wasn't very professional.

However, he honestly does have a point. Despite the fact that Breaston has come in and proved to be #2 wide receiver material, he still isn't as good as Boldin is. Boldin is stronger, quicker, and has the ability to create room for himself.

Breaston, also has the quickness, but not as much strength as Boldin has. While he can be that #2 receivers once Boldin leaves, there is still going to be a gap there. Breaston isn't as big of a target for Warner or Leinart depending on which one is playing when he leaves.

I'm not saying that losing Boldin will hurt the Cardinals too much that they can't recover, I'm just saying that losing him will be a bigger loss than most people think it will.
http://realsportszone.com/forum/index.php
Check out this all sports fan site. I'm The Lone Granger there.

WELCOME TO INDIANA DARREN COLLISON!
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant
And1: 59

Post#8 » by ChronicKerr » Thu Jul 9, 2009 7:14 pm

So what's the latest on the Boldin situation? Is he staying and playing for AZ this season? Is he holding out and not playing? Is he being traded?

It's been awhile since I've heard any news and we're inching closer and closer to camp.
jarrettjackfan
Junior

Post#9 » by jarrettjackfan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 am

I was thinking the same thing the other day, I was wondering what the situation is.
http://realsportszone.com/forum/index.php
Check out this all sports fan site. I'm The Lone Granger there.

WELCOME TO INDIANA DARREN COLLISON!
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach

Post#10 » by Andrew34r » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 pm

ChronicKerr wrote:So what's the latest on the Boldin situation? Is he staying and playing for AZ this season? Is he holding out and not playing? Is he being traded?

It's been awhile since I've heard any news and we're inching closer and closer to camp.

He fired Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. I would imagine he is staying in AZ under the same deal and next season when he is in the final year of his contract the Cards will than try to re-sign him.
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant

Post#11 » by ChronicKerr » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Has he started working out with the team at all? Is he expected to be in camp to start preparing for the season?
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach

Post#12 » by Andrew34r » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm

He was there the first day of training camp and in good spirits. Says its out of his control and he is just going to play football. Good advice from his new agent. 8-)
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant

Post#13 » by ChronicKerr » Mon Aug 3, 2009 4:24 pm

Good news for the Cards as it appears Boldin should be ready to go come Week 1 from the sounds of it .. I wonder how the Chris Wells injury is going to affect him throughout training camp. Could be another pass heavy year for AZ I'm hopoing.
tossmyprotoss
Freshman

Post#14 » by tossmyprotoss » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Image Thats why he cries!
DFC Pride

Return to Arizona Cardinals