Falcons should target Josh McDaniels and Troy Aikman

Moderator: HMFFL

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,165

Falcons should target Josh McDaniels and Troy Aikman  

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:05 pm

The Atlanta Falcons are sure to make both a coaching change and general manager change at the end of the season. They should absolutely take a chance on a Josh McDaniels and Troy Aikman pairing.

Atlanta Falcons duo of Dan Quinn and Thomas Dimitroff will be job hunting in several weeks, both are probably updating their resume as time allows. Quinn will land on his feet somewhere, whether it be college or another NFL team and Dimitroff will more than likely have to take a year off before getting another opportunity in someone’s front office.

Over the last couple of days, the rumors surrounding Josh McDaniels and Troy Aikman have been that they both want a change of scenery. McDaniels is allegedly ready to get out of New England and Aikman is wanting to join guys like John Lynch to go from the field to the booth to the front office.

https://bloggingdirty.com/2019/12/14/atlanta-falcons-josh-mcdaniels-troy-aikman/amp/

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,165

Re: Falcons should target Josh McDaniels and Troy Aikman  

Post#2 » by HMFFL » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:07 pm

I'm not completely sold that we intend to move past Dan Quinn and Thomas Dimitroff.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app

Return to Atlanta Falcons