Falcons Over/Under 5.5 Wins 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:09 am

graymule
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,422

Re: Falcons Over/Under 5.5 Wins 

Post#2 » by graymule » Sat May 14, 2022 11:48 pm

:D

Atlanta Falcons must be better in the offensive line. Their entire season depends on how well they play. UGA sends two players who should help with this. A starting guard and my favorite, a big old boy, who is a great blocking tight end. John FitzPatrick is 6'7" and weighs in at 250 lbs. Although he's known as a fierce blocker, he has been known to snag a pass or two here and there.

:nod:
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,619

Post#3 » by atlantabbq99 » Sun May 15, 2022 7:43 am

I hope under! I hope for 0-1 win...

Falcons need a top 4 pick in 2023!
graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by graymule » Mon May 16, 2022 2:07 pm

Success of the Falcons in the upcoming season swings on the success or lack thereof we see from the lines, both offense and defense. We read about the signings of free agents that we hope will help. We have dreams of our draft picks helping.

Next season's success or failure will depend on these players. Last season, the Falcons had the fewest sacks in the NFL and probably gave up the most. Can't win if we do this again.

GO FALCONS !!
graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#5 » by graymule » Wed May 18, 2022 1:56 am

:noway:

After the draft, ESPN dropped the Falcons in the power standings from 29 to 31.
Only #32 Carolina is lower. Oh, well. Nowhere to go but up!

graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#6 » by graymule » Thu Jun 2, 2022 2:01 pm

:oops:

CBS recently said that this year's Falcon team would be terrible. Why? They lost Matty Ice and the current starter lost his starting position years ago and hasn't started since. The only reason he's in Atlanta - His ties with their head coach.

Falcons have lost their top receiver as he's suspended for gambling. Last season's offensive line was the worst in the NFL and they all return. The offensive backfield is now the worst in the NFL.

The Falcon's head coach isn't very good.

Somehow, I got the impression that this sportswriter is not really a big Atlanta Falcon fan. The first year in existence, 1966, the Falcons won 3 games. To double that would beat the odds. We will!

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,163

Post#7 » by HMFFL » Thu Jun 2, 2022 6:33 pm

graymule wrote::oops:

CBS recently said that this year's Falcon team would be terrible. Why? They lost Matty Ice and the current starter lost his starting position years ago and hasn't started since. The only reason he's in Atlanta - His ties with their head coach.

Falcons have lost their top receiver as he's suspended for gambling. Last season's offensive line was the worst in the NFL and they all return. The offensive backfield is now the worst in the NFL.

The Falcon's head coach isn't very good.

Somehow, I got the impression that this sportswriter is not really a big Atlanta Falcon fan. The first year in existence, 1966, the Falcons won 3 games. To double that would beat the odds. We will!

Falcons are over or under 4.5 wins this season.
I don't understand the critics with the exception that our schedule is extremely difficult.

We locked up our veterans that some felt wont have a future with us. A total rebuild hasn't been the plan and I expect us to be in good shape after another off-season. We need the dead cap from Matt Ryan and others to be off our books.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by graymule » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:27 pm

:noway:

The one thing that all these national experts have about Atlanta: "They will be pitiful this season."

Falcons are expected to be one of the worst teams in the NFL and, on top of all that, will have one
of the toughest schedules. Combine these two things brings them to the idea of the Falcons being
very lucky to win any games next season.

graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#9 » by graymule » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:29 pm

:banghead:

The more I read, the worse it gets. We are told, the only reason that Atlanta overachieved last season and won seven games was their QB, Matty Ice. He's gone. Top receiver has been suspended for the year, top defender is still out after surgery and is not expected to play for the Falcons ever again. On top of all this, one sports writer tells us that the Falcons front office has decided to tank this season, hoping to draft a QB, since they have none now.

The sad part, with all their dead payroll, they have no money to spend on improving themselves. 5.5 wins? Heck no. Even one victory this season will be deemed an upset.

Now, if you believe all this, I have some ocean front property in Arizona that you can have at a reasonable price.

:lol:
graymule
Bench Warmer

Post#10 » by graymule » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:58 pm

USA Today poll is out. Do not despair. Winless? No! That will not be! 2-15 is their guestimate!

:lol:

Return to Atlanta Falcons