ImageImageImageImageImage

Draymond Green explains importance of Mark Jackson to Steph Curry, Klay Thompson & Warriors dynasty

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,235

Re: Draymond Green explains importance of Mark Jackson to Steph Curry, Klay Thompson & Warriors dynasty 

Post#21 » by DonaldSanders » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:15 pm

Maxthirty wrote:
whatisacenter wrote:I’m so glad I don’t listen to anything Draymond has to say.

You should be listening closely if he’s talking about anything related to basketball. One of the highest BBIQs in the history of the game.

As long as the subject isn't himself, he's a great listen. His podcast with Jamal Crawford was phenomenal -- that's where he shines most, interviewing others. Where he's really cringey at times is when he talks about himself.

The JC interview was so good I put on the Shane Battier one right after, that was also great. Just go through his interviews and you can't miss.
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 13,093

Re: Draymond Green explains importance of Mark Jackson to Steph Curry, Klay Thompson & Warriors dynasty 

Post#22 » by whatisacenter » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:45 pm

DonaldSanders wrote:
Maxthirty wrote:
whatisacenter wrote:I’m so glad I don’t listen to anything Draymond has to say.

You should be listening closely if he’s talking about anything related to basketball. One of the highest BBIQs in the history of the game.

As long as the subject isn't himself, he's a great listen. His podcast with Jamal Crawford was phenomenal -- that's where he shines most, interviewing others. Where he's really cringey at times is when he talks about himself.

The JC interview was so good I put on the Shane Battier one right after, that was also great. Just go through his interviews and you can't miss.

I don’t listen to any players podcast.
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,019

Post#23 » by GQ Hot Dog » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:39 am

Sleepy51 wrote:
GQ Hot Dog wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:Entirely predictable that Draymond would be a Mark Jackson truther. The interesting part will be the people who DESPISE and have spent a decade disparaging Jackson’s basketball and locker room approach now will twist themselves into to knots to find common cause with Draymond’s take.

You've been doing your best to drag this board into the doldrums lately. Why are you even still a fan of this team if you refuse to enjoy the ride?

Your feelings are yours to manage. I’m not trying to change them and don’t image that I could.

I'm having a great time. It's your mental health I'm worried about. This board would improve a lot with an emotionally composed Sleepy.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,287

Post#25 » by Impuniti » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Twinkie defense wrote:Mark Jackson was terrible.

Yes but he still deserves credit for adding a defensive foundation to the team.
CS707
General Manager
And1: 6,380

Post#26 » by CS707 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:03 am

Sleepy51 wrote:Entirely predictable that Draymond would be a Mark Jackson truther. The interesting part will be the people who DESPISE and have spent a decade disparaging Jackson’s basketball and locker room approach now will twist themselves into to knots to find common cause with Draymond’s take.

I swear at one time you made the point that it was Mark Jackson that toughened up Steph with regard to the ankle issues and what he could play though. My apologies if I'm confusing you with someone else but I thought it was an excellent observation at the time and seems to track with what Draymond is saying here.
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,054

Post#27 » by Jester_ » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 am

GQ Hot Dog wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:
GQ Hot Dog wrote:
You've been doing your best to drag this board into the doldrums lately. Why are you even still a fan of this team if you refuse to enjoy the ride?

Your feelings are yours to manage. I’m not trying to change them and don’t image that I could.

I'm having a great time. It's your mental health I'm worried about. This board would improve a lot with an emotionally composed Sleepy.

The only mentally ill one here is the only one relentlessly fellating anyone remotely associated with the Warriors
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,019

Post#28 » by GQ Hot Dog » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:26 am

Jester_ wrote:
GQ Hot Dog wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:

The only mentally ill one here is the only one relentlessly fellating anyone remotely associated with the Warriors

Coming from someone that autofellates himself to sleep every night like baby's pacifier like you do, your words are comical. Go suck yourself off and call it a night, you brain dead freak.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
Twinkie defense
RealGM
And1: 1,087

Post#29 » by Twinkie defense » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:01 am

Impuniti wrote:
Twinkie defense wrote:Mark Jackson was terrible.

Yes but he still deserves credit for adding a defensive foundation to the team.

If you want to have a good defense, sign players who can defend...
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,054

Post#30 » by Jester_ » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:53 pm

GQ Hot Dog wrote:
Jester_ wrote:
GQ Hot Dog wrote:I'm having a great time. It's your mental health I'm worried about. This board would improve a lot with an emotionally composed Sleepy.

Coming from someone that autofellates himself to sleep every night like baby's pacifier like you do, your words are comical. Go suck yourself off and call it a night, you brain dead freak.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.

Return to Golden State Warriors