Warriros @ Wizards

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,940

Re: Warriros @ Wizards 

Post#101 » by cdubbz » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:32 am

Missed the game!

Needed the win and now were tied with the Lakers but technically are 9th seed now.

Need the Nuggets to beat the Kings tomorrow and Clippers to beat the Lakers.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#102 » by cdubbz » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:33 am

killmongrel wrote:I don't see a reason Lester should be playing over Moody.

Regular season I don't mind using him especially if we're winning, but Moody in the playoffs will be huge. his energy, boxing out, crashing the boards is great. Quinnones is an NBA player though. Dude belongs in the league.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,291

Post#103 » by killmongrel » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:36 am

cdubbz wrote:

Regular season I don't mind using him especially if we're winning, but Moody in the playoffs will be huge. his energy, boxing out, crashing the boards is great. Quinnones is an NBA player though. Dude belongs in the league.

Exactly. Our upside is higher with Moody.
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,177

Post#104 » by watch1958 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:45 am

cdubbz wrote:Missed the game!

Needed the win and now were tied with the Lakers but technically are 9th seed now.

Need the Nuggets to beat the Kings tomorrow and Clippers to beat the Lakers.
And to win a bunch of games.
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
Crazy-Canuck
RealGM
And1: 6,402

Post#105 » by Crazy-Canuck » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:03 am

The celtics game is going to be the next big test. But it also falls on a horrible scheduling spot. Warriors seem to get stuck on alot of b2bs and 3 in 4s. It's ridiculous.
SpreeChokeJob
Veteran
And1: 1,402

Post#106 » by SpreeChokeJob » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:12 am

cdubbz wrote:

The frontcourt should be Moody Wiggins Dray
The backcourt should be JK Curry
Curry needs a SG that can replace what Klay used to do on defense
And JK feasts on smaller players
Moody Wiggins and Dray should complement each other well
All five players can shoot the three where the defense has to at least not leave them open
It’s the blend of defense and offense
The only thing lacking is playmaking with Podz out
But otherwise I think this lineup is most balanced and can play against Clippers, Lakers type teams
superunknown
Bench Warmer
And1: 460

Post#107 » by superunknown » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:29 am

cpower wrote:
killmongrel wrote:For godsakes put in Moody and TJD. They can't blow a 14 point lead in 2 minutes can they?

we can. we are the worst 4th quarter defending team in the league

guess why.
superunknown
Bench Warmer
And1: 460

Post#108 » by superunknown » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:35 am

floppymoose wrote:GS can afford the loss to DEN and a future loss to BOS, but NYK is must win if they want to keep 6th seed hopes alive.

even 'cuz the pelicans just blew them out at MSG. so now in NY, against a knicks team with no robinson, anuoby and prolly randle, is a must win.
dubs need to take care of business on their end but also need the pelicans, mavs, suns and kings to start lose some games (mavs are doing it, hopefully they lose in TOR on b2b tonight, pels, suns and kings ni).
Hoopstar23
Veteran
And1: 1,931

Post#109 » by Hoopstar23 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:16 pm

superunknown wrote:
floppymoose wrote:GS can afford the loss to DEN and a future loss to BOS, but NYK is must win if they want to keep 6th seed hopes alive.

even 'cuz the pelicans just blew them out at MSG. so now in NY, against a knicks team with no robinson, anuoby and prolly randle, is a must win.
dubs need to take care of business on their end but also need the pelicans, mavs, suns and kings to start lose some games (mavs are doing it, hopefully they lose in TOR on b2b tonight, pels, suns and kings ni).

the teams to watch that might fall off due to the schedule is Kings and Suns, with the Suns having the toughest schedule remaining... they still have 2 games left against the Nuggets, Celtics, Clippers, T'Wolves, Cavs, OKC, that's really tough!
Sandy333
Sophomore
And1: 52

Post#110 » by Sandy333 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:14 pm

As I have mentioned earlier, CP3 back has reduced some of the load on Podz. CP3 can unleash Saric a little bit. As a pure PG Chris is still better than Podz . He knows all the tricks. Hope Podz can learn from him apart from improving his shooting.
Onus
RealGM
And1: 5,373

Post#111 » by Onus » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:47 pm

Hoopstar23 wrote:
superunknown wrote:

the teams to watch that might fall off due to the schedule is Kings and Suns, with the Suns having the toughest schedule remaining... they still have 2 games left against the Nuggets, Celtics, Clippers, T'Wolves, Cavs, OKC, that's really tough!

Mavs in a free fall. Possibly lose 3 in a row with 3 in 4 tonight on a b2b in toronto.
Most 4th Quarter Points in Final since 1991
1995 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5
2000 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5 (61.1% TS)
2015 Stephen Curry 10.8 (75.1% TS)
1997 Michael Jordan 10.7 (55.1% TS)
1998 Michael Jordan 10.6 (50.6% TS)
2011 Dirk Nowitzki 10.3 (68.0% TS)
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,287

Post#112 » by Impuniti » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:15 pm

cdubbz wrote:

That makes even less sense. Why not prepare someone whose going to be playing in the playoffs and then just shunning the guy who played in RS? I ask this because Kerr has done this a lot of times, even when the Warriors won in the 2022 championship. :lol:
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,287

Post#113 » by Impuniti » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Sandy333 wrote:As I have mentioned earlier, CP3 back has reduced some of the load on Podz. CP3 can unleash Saric a little bit. As a pure PG Chris is still better than Podz . He knows all the tricks. Hope Podz can learn from him apart from improving his shooting.

If Kerr put CP3 on for only 20 minutes, it would be golden. You don't mix Steph and CP together too much and allow other guards to get their game time.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#114 » by cdubbz » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:35 pm

Impuniti wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

That makes even less sense. Why not prepare someone whose going to be playing in the playoffs and then just shunning the guy who played in RS? I ask this because Kerr has done this a lot of times, even when the Warriors won in the 2022 championship. :lol:

Don't ask me why Kerr does what he does lol. I don't get the whole Moody not playing more thing.

But im just saying the regular season is long and we know what we have in Moody. Maybe he's not part of our future starting this summer.
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,217

Post#115 » by cpower » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:18 pm

amazing game from CP3 and GP2. Draymond is tired or what? he needs to pull the starters defense together but not doing it lately

Podz has been bad he needs to turn around or we cant give him more than 20 mins a game
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,324

Post#116 » by NeoWarriors » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:10 pm

Positive notes from last night. There were glimpses of third quarter Klay. And last time Steph Curry shot this poorly we won the championship.

Sent from my Golden State Warriors ProToast Elite Toaster using RealGM mobile app

Return to Golden State Warriors