ImageImageImageImageImage

Game Dread: Warriors vs. Pistons

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Re: Game Dread: Warriors vs. Pistons 

Post#181 » by turk3d » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 am

Thugs Hags FTL. Don't you ever put those ugly B :censored: es in a game thread again, ever Thug. They were almost as bad as Mylie's fat chick. :lol:
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
Thugleavy_34
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#182 » by Thugleavy_34 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:07 am

turk3d wrote:Actually, I like that even better. Slide Radmonovic to the 3, that way he wouldn't get manhandled by certain 4s like he did tonight, Randolph back @ the 4 (where he belongs, Moore or Hunter @ the 5 and Maggette to the bench. How does that sound?

I want Maggette to not play at all.
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#183 » by old rem » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 am

shazam_guy wrote:
Thugleavy_34 wrote:If Monta can develop a rapport with our young bigs, I'll jump on his bandwagon. Until he doesn't, he's on my **** list. It's as simple as that.

He is a pretty special player, though.

Yeah, this is where I'm at now on Monta as well. He's got serious skills but his head's screwed up.

As far as the game, well, the one good thing is that I never feel the need to consider whether I'd like to see Keith Smart replace Nelson again. As far as I'm concerned, Smart is now officially and finally a complete waste of space. Two REALLY badly coached games in a row, both winnable, both sacrificed on the altar of weird Warrior lineups and freezing out the young bigs.

You suck immensely, Smart.

Uh huh. I also had hopes Smart would do a Smarter Nellie Ball,a key part being do NOT go TOO SMALL....well...you can toss that baby in the woodchipper. Smart was more mindlessly 'Nellyism" than Nellie. Ya GOTTA get Randolph, Morrow or Hunter rolling or WE LOSE. Vlad can be okay at times but....he's a guy you DO want to have the hook ready for.
If you BRIEFLY run the 3 small PG's..it may ambush a team, but the trouble then is often none DOES a PG role,and all do undersize SG. Logically.....you need SIZE up front if playing the 3 small guards.
when the little fellas have to play excess minutes...they slow down and then there is NO EDGE.
CENSORED... No comment.
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,815

Post#184 » by floppymoose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 am

I spaced on this game. Didn't even remember to record it.

I was noticing that vlad was looking worn down in the Bulls game. I don't think he was ready for all these minutes.
Kaloo
Ballboy

Post#185 » by Kaloo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 am

ok, so I'm looking at Morrow's line. What happened.
jrich88
Banned User

Post#186 » by jrich88 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 am

Kaloo wrote:ok, so I'm looking at Morrow's line. What happened.

Bad passing, handling the ball in first. He got an and 1 in 2nd which was called an offensive foul. The funniest call of all night. Then he missed a wide open corner 3 and got benched.
Chris Cohan
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#187 » by Chris Cohan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 am

Morrow and Randolph are tight and they seem really off under Smart.
I blame Smart.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#188 » by Mylie10 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 am

So predictable....

There is definitely a big rift going on with Smart and AR. He was frozen until the last 5 minutes of the entire first half. It took him a few runs up and down just to get the stink eye off of him.

Missed most of the second half..had to go somewhere. Not sure how many more minutes AR played, but I'm guessing not enough.

I'm tired of Fitz saying the Warriors have no bigs until Beans and Turiaf get back when AR and Hunter are sitting right there. "We can't rebound inside!" No $hit Fitz! Our bigs are sitting over there watching the game with the rest of us.

Smart is horrible and I want a decent reporter to ask him why Ar isn't playing.

Please will some media guy actually ask a tough question? and when they deflect will you please ask for specifics?

We as Warrior fans would like to know why he's getting shafted. We want to see our future actually play in these meaningless games. We don't really want to watch Mikki Moore and Vlad Radmanovich take up all of the time and have no future here. We're stuck with Corey, so it'd be nice if we could please invest in the guys who will actually be around to hopefully turn this ess into something good.

Is Mikki moore selling tickets? No!

I might be rooting for Rowell to put his foot down and get the kid some run.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Chris Cohan
Banned User

Post#189 » by Chris Cohan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 am

GQ's been a very reliable interview lately.
His standard tack is to lament how "short handed" the team is.
Immediately mentions Ronny and Biedrins.

Well groomed. Real purdy mouth.

This team is transparent.
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#190 » by shazam_guy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 am

Yeah, have to say I noticed that too, with a sinking heart. But I've been disappointed a lot lately.

Greg Papa on Chronicle LIve the other day was pretty much echoing the Warriors party line on Randolph, and I have a lot of respect for Papa. To fully disclose, Musselman agreed with him in a sort of very narrow focus way, Ratto and Lepper did not.
endlessraine
Senior

Post#191 » by endlessraine » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 am

you know what... this is is shet. AR with 18minutes and then 14 minutes... And we barely had any bigs.... I wonder what AR would be getting when AB and Turiuf is back.. 5? this is a joke. I can't believe noone is saying anything about it during conference calls or petition... If the fans are united, there will be a chance. Chris will listen to money, money > rowell and co. Money = fans.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Post#192 » by Sleepy51 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Nellie was not dicking with AR. Smart is dicking with AR.

Nellie was not yet giving him free reign or unaccountable minutes, but Nellie was being patient, supportive, constructive, consistent and even handed . . . and AR was responding. Nellie had given AR VERY consistent minutes this season, even if not enough to satisfy those who want to gift AR start and 30+ per game. Nellie's patient and consistent handling had brought AR around from a really difficult start to the season, and had AR playing his best and most diverse basketball immediately before and leading right up to when Smart kicked him in the dick in the New Jersey game and cut his minutes in half for no good reason.
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#193 » by old rem » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Mylie10 wrote:So predictable....

There is definitely a big rift going on with Smart and AR. He was frozen until the last 5 minutes of the entire first half. It took him a few runs up and down just to get the stink eye off of him.

Missed most of the second half..had to go somewhere. Not sure how many more minutes AR played, but I'm guessing not enough.

I'm tired of Fitz saying the Warriors have no bigs until Beans and Turiaf get back when AR and Hunter are sitting right there. "We can't rebound inside!" No $hit Fitz! Our bigs are sitting over there watching the game with the rest of us.

Smart is horrible and I want a decent reporter to ask him why Ar isn't playing.

Please will some media guy actually ask a tough question? and when they deflect will you please ask for specifics?

We as Warrior fans would like to know why he's getting shafted. We want to see our future actually play in these meaningless games. We don't really want to watch Mikki Moore and Vlad Radmanovich take up all of the time and have no future here. We're stuck with Corey, so it'd be nice if we could please invest in the guys who will actually be around to hopefully turn this ess into something good.

Is Mikki moore selling tickets? No!

I might be rooting for Rowell to put his foot down and get the kid some run.

The chronic mismanagement of this team is appalling. Playing Moore/Vlad more/ Playing 4 g or 3 SMALL guards? That seems to mean we work hard and lose in the end,so the guys get frustrated one way or another. " Lets frustrate our Players" maybe is not the motto to follow.

Randolph + Morrow must thrive or GSW is pretty screwed. It's not as if business as usual is racking up wins. Poor tactics and wasting resources are costing us wins. Tanking? Because we use our young guys so well?
CENSORED... No comment.
ARisYourDaddy
Junior

Post#194 » by ARisYourDaddy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm

It's really political!! If Smart plays AR over 30 minutes a game and has drastic results..Who looks like a dummy and gets put in the hot seat?? You're right!! Nellie..That's the way I look at it..

Really AR played great for Smart in over the summer..It's really the team's fault for AR development..Like I said before this is the W's not the Lakers and he should be allowed to make mistakes and play through them
ARisYourDaddy
Junior

Post#195 » by ARisYourDaddy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 pm

And Fitz is a fuccking homer!! He doesn't want to lose his job so he'll say all the stupid things!!
Quackenboss
Rookie
And1: 8

Post#196 » by Quackenboss » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Surprisingly, Randolph played most of the 4th. I know Smart sort of gave up on the team and sat down toward the end, but I don't know why he didn't go back to Moore or Hunter. Did Nellie call him at halftime?
Chris Cohan
Banned User

Post#197 » by Chris Cohan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:Nellie was not dicking with AR.

You should have your agent find a trade.
BROWN
RealGM
And1: 74

Post#198 » by BROWN » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 pm

The rotations and coaches on this team are a joke. Why would we be tanking for such a weak draft class? It just doesn't make any sense.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,666

Post#199 » by Coxy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 pm

brownwarriors wrote:The rotations and coaches on this team are a joke. Why would we be tanking for such a weak draft class? It just doesn't make any sense.

Wall, Favors, Turner and Aldrich look pretty darn solid to me. Admittidly though, I haven't watched full games of any, just Youtube stuff really. Turner looks/looked amazing to me in the stuff I've seen of him. The body control stood out to me. Wall looks pretty damn good, Favors is an unreal athlete with the body to boot and Aldrich is a big goon that reminds me a little Joel Pryz in Portland.

Turners the guy that stands out to me and from what I've seen, may be a guy to tank for, especially for the need for a guy like him at this team.

Adding Turner to Monta, Randolph, Morrow, Curry, Biedrins, Wright, Turiaf next year sounds ideal to me. If we don't finish poorly enough to get a shot at picking him, hopefully we can trade up or something like that.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Post#200 » by Sleepy51 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 am

Chris Cohan wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:Nellie was not dicking with AR.

You should have your agent find a trade.

This year.
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?

Return to Golden State Warriors