I'm not here to troll, but your Os gotta go next week

Alymero
Banned User
And1: 0

I'm not here to troll, but your Os gotta go next week 

Post#1 » by Alymero » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm

I would like to see the Ravens do well, but going up to New England next week facing a Pat team just now finding balance and needing to keep pace with the Jets virtually assures the Ravens of a defeat. Anyway, everyone expects it be close, so we all can find solice in the fact that the Ravens won't have their wings totally clipped.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: I'm not here to troll, but your Os gotta go next week 

Post#2 » by jerrod » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm

it's a good thing you posted that.

it'll save Robert Kraft a lot of money since he won't have to open the stadium this week since we already know what's gonna happen.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#3 » by miller31time » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Well, let's just hope the Pats let us have a few points here and there en route to their dominating win. If for nothing but pity sake.
greenbeans
RealGM
And1: 14,099

Post#4 » by greenbeans » Thu Oct 1, 2009 5:07 pm

Well guys, they'll have a *stocked* mini-fridge in the locker room, that you can consider all yours. So there's that to look forward to.
Alymero
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Alymero » Sun Oct 4, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, the game is in the books and your "O" had to go! But it was a helluva effort you guys put up against the Pats even if they still aren't playing up to their potential.

God help us when the Pats do finally get everything clicking on all cylinders, because nothing on earth will stop them from winning the AFC with the greatest of ease.

Return to Baltimore Ravens