what a joke ?

ItsaVC3
Banned User
And1: 0

what a joke ? 

Post#1 » by ItsaVC3 » Tue Dec 4, 2007 6:23 pm

i wokeup today with a smile on my face cause the ravens were going to give the pats there first loss ( by the way im a giant fan) when i saw that the ravens got robbed with that BULL SH** holding call i thought to myself is this the only way the pats stay undefeated is by the other team gets robbed. the referee that called the holding should GET FIRED cause that was not even close to a holding
CeltsfaninDC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,335

Post#2 » by CeltsfaninDC » Tue Dec 4, 2007 7:25 pm

Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?
The Ravens played like thugs last night and then were SHOCKED (SHOCKED I TELL YOU) when they got flagged for it. You're right it wasn't holding, it was a mugging. There were actually 2 or 3 calls that could have been made on that one play. The bottom line is that the Ravens had the ball with 4 min left and couldn't get the job done. The Pats didn't win that game, the Ravens LOST it. They imploded and lost their cool.
UrbanLegendMD
General Manager
And1: 11

Post#3 » by UrbanLegendMD » Wed Dec 5, 2007 2:09 am

CeltsfaninDC wrote:Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?
The Ravens played like thugs last night and then were SHOCKED (SHOCKED I TELL YOU) when they got flagged for it. You're right it wasn't holding, it was a mugging. There were actually 2 or 3 calls that could have been made on that one play. The bottom line is that the Ravens had the ball with 4 min left and couldn't get the job done. The Pats didn't win that game, the Ravens LOST it. They imploded and lost their cool.

I got one question for you, bitch ass troll. Why the **** did they play like thugs? Cause they ain't white enough for you? No Vrabel or Bruschi to whiten things up? You are a racist.
First the federal government borrowed money; then gave the money to Bank of America; then I borrowed some of that money from Bank of America and gave it to the federal government; then the federal government gave the money back to Bank of America.
Bleeding Green
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,875

Post#4 » by Bleeding Green » Wed Dec 5, 2007 5:51 am

NurbekIL wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I got one question for you, bitch ass troll. Why the **** did they play like thugs? Cause they ain't white enough for you? No Vrabel or Bruschi to whiten things up? You are a racist.
\
LOL.
Manocad wrote:I have an engineering degree, an exceptionally high IQ, and can point to the exact location/area of any country on an unlabeled globe.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#5 » by miller31time » Wed Dec 5, 2007 6:16 am

4 posts, and already, we have attacking of the refs, attacking of the Ravens, attacking of the Patriots, and blatant racism. There's a record in here, somewhere.

Return to Baltimore Ravens