ImageImageImage

Game #16 Carolina at New Orleans

Moderator: JDR720

ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Game #16 Carolina at New Orleans 

Post#1 » by ohara » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Season finale for the Panthers. Cam needs a little over 100 passing yards to reach 4,000. That will be a terrific feat. Will have to do so without Naanee, who broke his foot vs Tampa. But LaFell really stepped up. Think you are going to see a lot of action for the TE's also.

New Orleans will not roll over this week. They clincher the Division, but are in a fight with San Fran for a Bye and hosting a 2nd round game. Panthers have won 4 in a row, but this is not one I expect to win. I just hope we play very well and keep some momentum going into the off season.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Re: Game #16 Carolina at New Orleans 

Post#2 » by Rooster » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 am

I expect SF to blast the Rams, thus making the bye talk irrelevant. Still think the Saints will come out to play though, and probably win. Will be glad to see Cam reach the 4,000 mark and happy with the way the young Panthers have played this season. The blown leads will be erased with time and they were against good teams anyway.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Post#3 » by ohara » Sun Jan 1, 2012 9:22 pm

45 - 17 butt whipping today. Running game was good until we got behind and had to pass and the Ssints knew it. Made it tough on Cam from the 2nd half on. Cam finished 15/25 for 158. 1 TD and 1 INT. Stewart had a nice TD run. Defense looked weak, but most do against the Saints offense.

Season of 6 - 10. But the future looks bright. Next up, the Draft Thread. But first have to see where we pick.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#4 » by Rooster » Tue Jan 3, 2012 7:27 am

Just a great game from NO, no shame in that. Will be very interesting to see how the NFC playoffs unfold. Unbelievable season from Cam - 21 passing and 14 rushing TDs, NFL first.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.

Return to Carolina Panthers