ImageImageImage

Game #5 Seattle at Carolina

Moderator: JDR720

ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Game #5 Seattle at Carolina 

Post#1 » by ohara » Sun Oct 7, 2012 10:16 pm

Rookie QB coming into Carolina. Great Seattle defense will be very tough today. Cam has to be on his game.
ohara
Head Coach

Re: Game #5 Seattle at Carolina 

Post#2 » by ohara » Sun Oct 7, 2012 10:18 pm

End of the 3rd. Seattle leads 13-10. Cam stinking it up at only 5 for 20. But there have been several dropped passes. No running game at all. Only TD for us is a Captain Munnerlyn pick 6. But DeAngelo just turned the ball over on a fumble deep in our end. TD catch by Golden Tate gives Seattle the lead going into the 4th.
ohara
Head Coach

Post#3 » by ohara » Sun Oct 7, 2012 11:02 pm

Panthers lose 16-12. When it was 16-10, Carolina got it down to just inside the 1 yard line. Tried to roll Cam out, under pressure, had Hartsog open and he threw it in the ground. Just horrible. Then, the Defense had Seattle at 3rd and 7 from their own 4 yard line, and allowed Lynch to run over them for the 1st. Panthers did eventually get the ball back after the Seahawks took an intentional safety. Under 1 minute to go from their own 31. Stewart dropped a screen pass, which was not well thrown at all. Then, Cam was stripped of the ball and Seattle recovered. Game over.

Cam was really off his game. Could not pass for crap. When he scrambled to try to extend the play, he was caught and sacked. Defense did their best to keep us in the game.

Panthers are 1-4 going into a bye week. And the schedule will be brutal coming up. This team will not win as many games as they did last season. And that is a major disappointment. If this team looks like they quit on Rivera, he maight not make it to year #3. But I dont see that happening.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#4 » by Rooster » Mon Oct 8, 2012 3:10 am

It looks bad... how about that NFC West though? The Seahawks have held five opponents to a combined 70 points and they're not even leading their division in that stat. Not much consolation but at least it wasn't that awful loss to the Bucs.

I didn't manage to catch the game but it looks like the running game did absolutely nothing.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
ohara
Head Coach

Post#5 » by ohara » Mon Oct 8, 2012 11:52 am

They tried running some, but the Seahawks defense was too tough. Very disappointed.

Return to Carolina Panthers