Moderator: chitownsports4ever

Truebiscuit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,005

Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#21 » by Truebiscuit » Wed Nov 8, 2017 8:16 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
City of Trees wrote:If the Browns cut Gordon the Bears are too low in waivers to have a real shot at claiming him.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app

Did you read that Gordon article where he details how much he drank/smoked before and after games? Pretty insane.

Yeah, read that. Makes me not want him anymore. Doesnt really seem like he was remorseful or learned and pretends like he's a victim.

That and man... how messed up does your life have to be in order to function like that? Don't get me wrong, I like tying one on here and there but Jesus Christ, not before/during work or working out or anything of that ilk.
Working on becoming Titletown:
Bears - 9
Bulls - 6
Blackhawks - 6
Cubs - 3
White Sox - nobody cares :D
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,237

Post#22 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Nov 8, 2017 8:19 pm

Truebiscuit wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
Did you read that Gordon article where he details how much he drank/smoked before and after games? Pretty insane.

Yeah, read that. Makes me not want him anymore. Doesnt really seem like he was remorseful or learned and pretends like he's a victim.

That and man... how messed up does your life have to be in order to function like that? Don't get me wrong, I like tying one on here and there but Jesus Christ, not before/during work or working out or anything of that ilk.

I'm someone that thinks marijuana should be legal, and there is nothing wrong with recreational usage, but like you said, when it comes down to him abusing it during work and pretty much 24/7, then it's a problem. On top of that it seems like he was a alcoholic too.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
Truebiscuit
Sixth Man

Post#23 » by Truebiscuit » Wed Nov 8, 2017 8:27 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:Yeah, read that. Makes me not want him anymore. Doesnt really seem like he was remorseful or learned and pretends like he's a victim.

I'm someone that thinks marijuana should be legal, and there is nothing wrong with recreational usage, but like you said, when it comes down to him abusing it during work and pretty much 24/7, then it's a problem. On top of that it seems like he was a alcoholic too.

Yup, agreed. And tax the hell out of it... look at Colorado man, they're raking in the $$$
Bears - 9
Bulls - 6
Blackhawks - 6
Cubs - 3
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#24 » by City of Trees » Wed Nov 8, 2017 9:12 pm

Truebiscuit wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:

Yup, agreed. And tax the hell out of it... look at Colorado man, they're raking in the $$$

To say "Tax the hell out of it" because you dont like/use it is a horrible way to look at things because one day someone will say "tax the hell" out of something you like.

Truebiscuit
Sixth Man

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#25 » by Truebiscuit » Wed Nov 8, 2017 9:45 pm

City of Trees wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:I'm someone that thinks marijuana should be legal, and there is nothing wrong with recreational usage, but like you said, when it comes down to him abusing it during work and pretty much 24/7, then it's a problem. On top of that it seems like he was a alcoholic too.

To say "Tax the hell out of it" because you dont like/use it is a horrible way to look at things because one day someone will say "tax the hell" out of something you like.

That's what they are doing in Colorado, man. Has nothing to do with whether I like it or not.
Bears - 9
Bulls - 6
Blackhawks - 6
Cubs - 3
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#26 » by City of Trees » Wed Nov 8, 2017 11:40 pm

Truebiscuit wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:

That's what they are doing in Colorado, man. Has nothing to do with whether I like it or not.

Yeah and in Davis,CA where people live to be healthy they have started a soda tax. Just because you dislike something (weed, soda) or believe something is a hazard (cigs) it doesn't give you the right to tax it higher than any other item. Stupid thinking.

Truebiscuit
Sixth Man

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#27 » by Truebiscuit » Thu Nov 9, 2017 12:48 am

City of Trees wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
City of Trees wrote:To say "Tax the hell out of it" because you dont like/use it is a horrible way to look at things because one day someone will say "tax the hell" out of something you like.

Yeah and in Davis,CA where people live to be healthy they have started a soda tax. Just because you dislike something (weed, soda) or believe something is a hazard (cigs) it doesn't give you the right to tax it higher than any other item. Stupid thinking.

I think you're missing my point entirely but I hear what you're saying. They had a soda tax in Chicago (hated it) and we fought to get it repealed. We won!
Bears - 9
Bulls - 6
Blackhawks - 6
Cubs - 3
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Bears trade 7th rd pick for chargers WR Dontrelle Inman 

Post#28 » by City of Trees » Thu Nov 9, 2017 2:15 am

Truebiscuit wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:

I think you're missing my point entirely but I hear what you're saying. They had a soda tax in Chicago (hated it) and we fought to get it repealed. We won!

I must be missing your point. Its all good.

Hey congrats on winning! Lol

Return to Chicago Bears