Image Image Image Image

Love for Ryan Pace

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Love for Ryan Pace 

Post#1 » by transplant » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:43 pm

This is a forum that has a well-deserved reputation for being GM critics. Frankly, nothing is easier. GMs make many decisions that they hope will improve their teams and it's unreasonable to expect them to hit on all of them.

As I look at the Bears 2018 incredible turnaround, I can't think of any Chicago GM who has had a better year. First and most important, he hired Matt Nagy as his HC. He then traded for Khalil Mack and signed FAs Allen Robinson, Trey Burton and Taylor Gabriel. He also retained FA CBs Prince Amukamara and Kyle Fuller. In the draft, he added Roquon Smith, James Daniels, Anthony Miller, Bilal Nichols, Kylie Fitts and Javon Wims. No misses...unbelivable. When Kyle Long went down, he went out and found Bryan Witzman who was far better than we could have expected.

When I started writing this post I expected that I could make a strong case for Pace having a historically great GM year. After going through the details, it's even better than I expected. If Ryan Pace doesn't win Exec of the Year, I don't know what the hell you need to do to win it. Great job, Ryan.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: Love for Ryan Pace 

Post#2 » by City of Trees » Tue Jan 1, 2019 4:46 am

We looked at this before the season started.. Lets take another look now that the regualr season is over. Just incredible.
Read on Twitter

Return to Chicago Bears