Image Image Image Image

Brown remains a part of bears plan.

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#21 » by SportsWorld » Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:10 am

Why did you just continue doing what he just told you not to do?
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,163

Post#22 » by Darth Celtic » Fri Apr 6, 2007 2:28 pm

it's amazing, i tell somebody to stop something they don't, and magically they do again. Get the hint?
MrDollarBills = MrWelchesBets
TylerB
Analyst
And1: 98

Post#23 » by TylerB » Fri Apr 6, 2007 9:37 pm

Darth Celtic wrote:it's amazing, i tell somebody to stop something they don't, and magically they do again. Get the hint?

You are a moderator, not a god. Get over yourself. You don't get to tell me what to do, you get to enforce the rules of RealGM.

You don't like my style? Fine, then don't like me. In the meantime don't tell me how to act unless I am in violation of the regulations set forth by the site, which I'm not.
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#24 » by Darth Celtic » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:41 pm

I get to tell guys here, how to conduct themselves. I asked you nicely, told you, then made you. Sorry, listen to what I say please. You cannot shove your opinions down guys throats. I expect better behavior on disagreements in opinions here. Either do that, or don't post here. Myself I hope you choose option one, because I like talking about the bears and different opinions is what makes boards like this good as long as we respect the others.
TylerB
Analyst

Post#25 » by TylerB » Fri Apr 6, 2007 11:26 pm

Darth Celtic wrote:I get to tell guys here, how to conduct themselves. I asked you nicely, told you, then made you. Sorry, listen to what I say please. You cannot shove your opinions down guys throats. I expect better behavior on disagreements in opinions here. Either do that, or don't post here. Myself I hope you choose option one, because I like talking about the bears and different opinions is what makes boards like this good as long as we respect the others.

You get to enforce RealGMs conduct rules, not make up your own because you don't like me.

If you want to argue that indefensibly wrong things are actually fact then yes I will continue to "shove my opinions down everyones throats". But really it is more like myth busting.

I don't say this is my opinion and its right because I say so, I give loads of evidence to support it. I went to NFL.com and viewed the Hilliard play again and again to make sure I wasn't just talking out of my ass, and I was right.

Notice that I don't really get into these arguments in basketball threads so much, or the OT baseball threads, just the football ones. Theres a reason for that, unlike baseball and basketball typical fans don't really understand what they are watching with football and rely a ton on media driven catch phrases to shape their beliefs.

Its stupid and frustrating and for some reason people are really steadfast in defending these things. And its really just bizarre and people apply the catch phrases where they don't really belong or they don't make sense and I don't think I can say agree to disagree with some of the more out there things people say and believe because Moose Johnston said something they picked up on during a broadcast.
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by Darth Celtic » Fri Apr 6, 2007 11:39 pm

yet lovie smith, a superbowl coach, thinks AA and Brown is a better combo starting then D. Manning and either one. So, you might think you are the end all of football, but others here know some stuff too. I had a lot of bears fans over for the superbowl, hard to do in south dakota, and talking we all agreed that D. Manning is poor in run support at this time and can "cover" well, he doesn't take good angles after the catch. And it has nothing to do with the announcers.

And again, we are done talking about how I will mod the board now, anything else, pm me or another mod. Just don't be surprised if you get warnings and edits if I feel you are being "hostile" in your opinion differences.
TylerB
Analyst

Post#27 » by TylerB » Sat Apr 7, 2007 1:01 am

what part of I won't allow this hostile posting style do you not get. DC.

Warning for not listening to a mod about keeping the non-football talk off the board. DC.

Return to Chicago Bears