Image Image Image Image

Week 3 - Bears @ Cardinals

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Re: Week 3 - Bears @ Cardinals 

Post#41 » by Axxo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:34 pm

My fav word that begins with"X"..X-cape!
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,237

Post#42 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:35 pm

Khalil Mack is pretty much the reason this team got the win. His presence is such a game changer it's ridiculous.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#43 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Mack with 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 QB hurries, and a forced fumble.

Thank you for the gift, Jon Gruden.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#44 » by City of Trees » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Defense closed the game with forcing four straight turnovers. Give them the game ball

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,959

Post#45 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:00 am

RedBulls23 wrote:Khalil Mack is pretty much the reason this team got the win. His presence is such a game changer it's ridiculous.

Pace is lucky Grudens a idiot because we would be 0-3 and people would be ready to put Pace and Mitchs heads on spikes ..right now its just Mitchs
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#46 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19

:lol:
Axxo
Analyst

Post#47 » by Axxo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:15 am

chitownsports4ever wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:Khalil Mack is pretty much the reason this team got the win. His presence is such a game changer it's ridiculous.

Pace is lucky Grudens a idiot because we would be 0-3 and people would be ready to put Pace and Mitchs heads on spikes ..right now its just Mitchs

Speak!!!
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#48 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 am

If Mitch doesn't get better by the end of this season, Bears should try and get Tyrod Taylor in the offseason if he's a free agent.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,599

Post#49 » by fleet » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:19 am

chitownsports4ever wrote:

The future of the team seems rather limited in upside if the coach and QB are mediocre. Mack can't do it all.

Miller injury is disturbing. Separated shoulder. Redshirted in college for shoulder injury. I believe he had flags as far as reinjury risk overall as a player
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#50 » by fleet » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:24 am

RedBulls23 wrote:If Mitch doesn't get better by the end of this season, Bears should try and get Tyrod Taylor in the offseason if he's a free agent.

FO and scout surveys b4 season ranked Mitch as one of the worst starting QBs. So far, he's not disabused anybody of that notion.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,130

Post#51 » by patryk7754 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:34 am

It's very frustrating that we traded up for Mitch who is playing poorly while mahomes is Jesus. But at least we're top of the division
Axxo
Analyst

Post#52 » by Axxo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:47 am

Every team so far has been blitzing Mitch like crazy and he hasnt learned how to beat the blitz... the game is too fast for him. He needs to sit, fix his mechanics and learn. Mitch is making tne same mistake every week.
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Post#53 » by Susan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:25 am

We're above .500 for the fist time in 4 years. We're in first place. Mitch is having growing pains, let's enjoy the fact that our defense is FREAKING INSANE and they're carrying the offense right now. The offense has enough talent from every perspective to figure it out.
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#54 » by johnnyvann840 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:31 am

RedBulls23 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

:lol:

I really cannot stand Jon Gruden and this whole thing couldn't be more delicious.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Axxo
Analyst

Post#55 » by Axxo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:09 am

Susan wrote:We're above .500 for the fist time in 4 years. We're in first place. Mitch is having growing pains, let's enjoy the fact that our defense is FREAKING INSANE and they're carrying the offense right now. The offense has enough talent from every perspective to figure it out.

The defense cant carry us all season! This isn't going to work against the better teams. If Mitch was getting better each game then i would agree but he is going backwards...thats a problem
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Post#56 » by Susan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:22 am

Axxo wrote:
Susan wrote:We're above .500 for the fist time in 4 years. We're in first place. Mitch is having growing pains, let's enjoy the fact that our defense is FREAKING INSANE and they're carrying the offense right now. The offense has enough talent from every perspective to figure it out.

The defense cant carry us all season! This isn't going to work against the better teams. If Mitch was getting better each game then i would agree but he is going backwards...thats a problem

The defense, running game and special teams can.

Letting our running game dominate and taking a bit of responsibility off of Mitch's shoulders won't hurt him IMO. This team can be special, let Jordan Howard get us there.

Mitch is making plays. He's having bad moments but he's making some serious plays out there. There are long, sustained drives out there. In the red zone, there's some serious issues but he's not making Cutler throws out there repeatedly (last week was the only one).

The INT this week and the second one last week are fine. Those are tipped balls that were great plays by the defense.

The entire offense looks off. Jordan Howard isn't producing to the level we'd expect from Jordan Howard. I'm more than happy to watch them continue to win and adjust to this new offense together. Nagy has repeatedly said that it's going to take a while, and it's taking a while.
Axxo
Analyst

Post#57 » by Axxo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:39 am

Susan wrote:
Axxo wrote:

Letting our running game dominate and taking a bit of responsibility off of Mitch's shoulders won't hurt him IMO. This team can be special,
let Jordan Howard get us there.

Everyone else is handling the pressure

[tweet]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1043923100797038592[/tweet]
Someone pls fix this link appropriately for me
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#58 » by City of Trees » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:46 am

Mitch is a project. It will get better

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#59 » by fleet » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 am

Axxo wrote:
Susan wrote:
Axxo wrote:The defense cant carry us all season! This isn't going to work against the better teams. If Mitch was getting better each game then i would agree but he is going backwards...thats a problem

Letting our running game dominate and taking a bit of responsibility off of Mitch's shoulders won't hurt him IMO. This team can be special,
let Jordan Howard get us there.

Everyone else is handling the pressure

Read on Twitter

chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,959

Post#60 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 am

That Mahomes clip is insane but whats funny he will come back down to earth the issue is he has shown the ability to punish defenses that Mitch just has not shown the ability to to do . We got rid of Fox because Mitch was gunslinger who needed an offensive mind to be the gunslinger everyone assumed he was and now its just let him manage the game :lol:
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"

Return to Chicago Bears