Matt Nagy is new Head Coach of the Chicago Bears

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,236

Re: Matt Nagy is new Head Coach of the Chicago Bears 

Post#81 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 am

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/01/24/report-bears-make-changes-to-training-strength-staff/

Strength and conditioning coach Jason George was also informed last week that he wouldn’t return, according to the report, and assistant strength and conditioning coach Rick Perry was also relieved of his duties.

This is good news and at least shows that Pace is trying to pin point the injury issues this team has been having.

The in-game injuries are one thing, but when you routinely have guys getting hurt in practice and what not, you have to start questioning what's going on internally.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#82 » by Axxo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/01/24/report-bears-make-changes-to-training-strength-staff/

Strength and conditioning coach Jason George was also informed last week that he wouldn’t return, according to the report, and assistant strength and conditioning coach Rick Perry was also relieved of his duties.

This is good news and at least shows that Pace is trying to pin point the injury issues this team has been having.

The in-game injuries are one thing, but when you routinely have guys getting hurt in practice and what not, you have to start questioning what's going on internally.

Right....I was wondering if they were going to do anything about the S&C program. Be interesting to see what direction they go in.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,236

Post#83 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 9:27 pm

Read on Twitter

Wow, this is a pretty big addition.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops

Return to Chicago Bears