Image Image Image Image

Congrats to all 5 of the Bears Pro Bowl selections!

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Congrats to all 5 of the Bears Pro Bowl selections! 

Post#1 » by johnnyvann840 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:49 am

Congrats to all the Bears Pro Bowl selections. Amazing.

Chicago Bears (5):

RS Tarik Cohen*, CB Kyle Fuller*, DT Akiem Hicks, FS Eddie Jackson*, OLB Khalil Mack*

*= Starters Mack, Cohen, E. Jackson and Fuller.

Also, Mitchell Trubisky has been named an alternate.

Really an incredible accomplishment for this team.

Matt Nagy should be named NFL coach of the Year also.

Next up- Superbowl Champs!
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Re: Congrats to all 5 of the Bears Pro Bowl selections! 

Post#2 » by Axxo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:13 pm

6 other players named ALTs besides Mitch. Trey Burton, Leonard Floyd, Danny Trevathan, Roquan Smith, Cody Whitehair and Charles Leno.
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Post#3 » by transplant » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm particularly happy for Hicks and Fuller. I see Hicks as the heart of the Bears D and he deserved this honor last season. IMO, Fuller got unfairly criticized after his promising rookie season. Too many people (led by the media), questioned the seriousness of his knee injury that kept him out of the 2016 season. In 2017, I thought he had a very good season, but he was criticized because he only had 2 INTs (top 4 in the league in passes defended). So glad to see it come together for him this season.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#4 » by johnnyvann840 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:53 am

Axxo wrote:6 other players named ALTs besides Mitch. Trey Burton, Leonard Floyd, Danny Trevathan, Roquan Smith, Cody Whitehair and Charles Leno.

Just fantastic. What a credit to those players and the entire coaching staff. What Pace and Nagy have done is nothing short of remarkable. I love this football team more than any Bears team in my life since 1985. I love their energy and enthusiasm and the way they play for each other. There is love on the field and in that locker room. You can tell they genuinely love each other. You can see that it's true.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#5 » by Axxo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:02 pm

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Axxo wrote:6 other players named ALTs besides Mitch. Trey Burton, Leonard Floyd, Danny Trevathan, Roquan Smith, Cody Whitehair and Charles Leno.

Just fantastic. What a credit to those players and the entire coaching staff. What Pace and Nagy have done is nothing short of remarkable. I love this football team more than any Bears team in my life since 1985. I love their energy and enthusiasm and the way they play for each other. There is love on the field and in that locker room. You can tell they genuinely love each other. You can see that it's true.

Yep and everything Nagy says in the pressers is genuine. You can see it develop on the field.

Return to Chicago Bears