Image Image Image Image

How does Trubisky get worse by the day when he's not even playing?

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

How does Trubisky get worse by the day when he's not even playing? 

Post#1 » by transplant » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Listening/reading local and national takes on the Bears, I'm taken back by how Trubisky's stock has dropped in the past couple weeks. We came into the season so hopeful. He was bad in the Packers game. The Broncos game featured as tight-ass a gameplan as you're likely to see. He was good against the bad Redskins. Then against the Vikings, his shoulder did something shoulders aren't supposed to do.

I haven't given up on Trubisky. Long-term, I don't feel much different about him than I did in August. Short-term, I'm very concerned
that he'll be rushed back before his shoulder is sound. Though it's not his throwing arm, we all know that the threat of him running is critical to his game. If that threat is eliminated, he may not be any better than Daniel.

Net, I don't think the media has been fair with Trubisky and if he comes back before he can safely use the strengths of his game, it'll just feed the vultures.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Re: How does Trubisky get worse by the day when he's not even playing? 

Post#2 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:00 am

transplant wrote:Listening/reading local and national takes on the Bears, I'm taken back by how Trubisky's stock has dropped in the past couple weeks. We came into the season so hopeful. He was bad in the Packers game. The Broncos game featured as tight-ass a gameplan as you're likely to see. He was good against the bad Redskins. Then against the Vikings, his shoulder did something shoulders aren't supposed to do.

I haven't given up on Trubisky. Long-term, I don't feel much different about him than I did in August. Short-term, I'm very concerned
that he'll be rushed back before his shoulder is sound. Though it's not his throwing arm, we all know that the threat of him running is critical to his game. If that threat is eliminated, he may not be any better than Daniel.

Net, I don't think the media has been fair with Trubisky and if he comes back before he can safely use the strengths of his game, it'll just feed the vultures.

My guess is that people are still shellshocked about game 1. They arent going to let the mitch stuff go.
The kid is 1 drive removed from a game with a 100+ Passer rating.
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#3 » by Axxo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Week 1 was 100% Nagy's fault. The entire offense and coaching staff was unprepared. Ppls issues with Mitch is he keeps making the same mistakes and seemingly not building on what he learned like avoiding staring down receivers/looking off the def.
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,121

Post#4 » by patryk7754 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 pm

people saying the bears are better off with Chase are just dumb. My problem with him is that he has the same issues since he's come in the league. He hasn't shown real improvement in his skill .

Return to Chicago Bears