ImageImageImageImage

Just Win Baby's vs 51 Point Dawgs (Week 3 Tilt)

Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Just Win Baby's vs 51 Point Dawgs (Week 3 Tilt) 

Post#1 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:20 am

vs

Sunday September 23, 2007
4:05 pm CBS (Bill Macatee, Steve Beuerlein)

McAfee Coliseum

Key Browns
Derek Anderson
Braylon Edwards
Jamal Lewis
Kellen Winslow
Kamerion Wimbley

Go Browns!!!!
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#2 » by TheOUTLAW » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Brutal game to lose. We had the opportunity to win it and just didn't get it done. How we allow penetration on what should be a run of the mill 40 yd kick is just inexcusable.

However, I have to give the team credit for putting themselves in a position to possibly win after making a bunch of mistakes that allowed Oakland to take the lead.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Post#3 » by Gordon Bombay » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:00 am

we didnt deserve to win that game...ya it would have been nice to steal one there at the end, but we didnt play like we wanted to win all game...

...btw i think its bush league to be able to call a timeout that late. it sucked last week for the raiders and now they return the favor against us
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#4 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:09 pm

We didn't play like we wanted to win it, but we should have won it. Heck the sheer number of wide open receivers that didn't get the ball would have made this a blowout for the Browns and made it impossible for the Raiders to play keep away by running the ball (seriously, why would anyone do anything else against the Browns?). Anderson overthrough 2 wide open receivers that easily would have scored and he ignored 2 more that probably would have scored. It's almost baffling how you could miss that many easy plays.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!

Return to Cleveland Browns