ImageImageImageImage

Browns 33 Seahawks 30

Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Browns 33 Seahawks 30 

Post#1 » by Gordon Bombay » Mon Nov 5, 2007 6:05 am

what a game for the brownies. kellen winslow had an unbelieveable day 11 catches for 125 yards. the o-line is playing awesome (its a shock when da has to move around in the pocket because he doesnt get touched)

never would have thought this team would be 5-3 at this point in the season with a chance to gain a tie for the division next week if they can beat the steelers (a long shot but still)

its great that browns football is still relevant in november
Uncooked
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Uncooked » Mon Nov 5, 2007 4:03 pm

Need to stop dropping so many passes ASAP.
snazel
Freshman
And1: 3

Brownies... 

Post#3 » by snazel » Mon Nov 5, 2007 9:30 pm

I never would've expected 5-3 either. And if you would've told me that in the offseason that a field goal block would prevent us from being 6-2, I would've shat my pants right then and there. This team just keeps rolling, now lets make a statement about our presence in the AFC North for years to come with a W against Pitt. Dropped passes? This hasn't plagued us this year at all. Our offense has been rolling all season since DA stepped in. BE had some drops against Sea, but thats still the same old Braylon, and it was his first case of 'em this season. He drops whats in his numbers, but makes the grabs outside his body - always has always will. What we really need to clean up is that dline play. All of our problems start and end with the dline, and our secondary is taking a beating from it too. Sepaking of that oline, Joe Thomas is just as much a factor of this potent offense as anything, and week in/week out I continue to be amazed that I actually questioned wheather or not JT was worth the #3 overall pick and if he was truly one of those "elite" guys....
DaSportsGuy
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#4 » by DaSportsGuy » Tue Nov 6, 2007 9:27 pm

Browns have been on the top of their game lately. This is a team that everyone was saying they weren't even going to finish above .500 this season with their quarterback problems and there lack of depth. Derek Anderson has stepped it up in the right time to salvage their season and maybe the Browns future. With Braylon Edwards catching the long ball, and Jamaal Lewis running the ball hard and consistent, this is a solid football team. Although they will have a challenge next week with us (Steelers).

Return to Cleveland Browns