And1: 3

Post#21 » by Gibbs » Mon Mar 3, 2008 8:29 pm

Updated the top of the thread
Gibbs
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#22 » by Gibbs » Thu Apr 3, 2008 1:32 am

Sorry guys, for those of you who actually care :lol:

I was on holidays for awhile and didn't get around to updating the pages.

I also missed out on the mock draft on the draft board which was disappointing.
Elway=GOAT
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#23 » by Elway=GOAT » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 am

With us agreeing to terms(or atleast very close) with Sammie Parker, signing Niko Koutouvides(who btw is a decent linebacker, he was even a team captain, and Seattle's staff thought very highly of him, especially the things they have been saying since they lost him.) and Boss Bailey, Along with the safties and having a deal in the works to land Dewayne Robertson...I think it is safe to say, that unless someone drops we are going RB/OT with our first two picks.

Im happy with Ryan Clady(played in a zone blocking system, something that our offense will be doing alot). Mendenhall is another guy I would not mind at the 12th pick, and is the guy I would really like to see in a Broncos uniform. He really reminds me of TD, he is a Shanny type back(1 cut and go). He can catch, pass, block. He runs inside the tackles, is not a blazer but he still has decent wheels. He would be my choice, regardless of how much past success we have had with taking backs late, and seeing them blossom into good backs.

Return to Denver Broncos