ImageImageImageImage

Now that Cutler hates McDaniel's...

Moderator: NyCeEvO

daddyfivestar
Banned User
And1: 0

Now that Cutler hates McDaniel's... 

Post#1 » by daddyfivestar » Mon Mar 2, 2009 8:32 pm

Now that Cutler hates McDaniel's guts and probably will hold out if not traded...

Vikings offer #22 and one of our QBs (Jackson, Rosenfels, Booty).

You can take Sanchez with #12 and whatever you need with #22.

The QB you select off on the Minny roster can hold down the fort with Ramsey unti lthe rookie is ready.

Please?
milehigh
Analyst
And1: 13

Re: Now that Cutler hates McDaniel's... 

Post#2 » by milehigh » Tue Mar 3, 2009 11:26 am

Cutler isn't going anywhere.
m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Post#3 » by m23uza1hem36 » Thu Mar 5, 2009 12:38 am

Cutler isn't going anywhere, the team has come out and said he's off the trading block.
Follow @mouzaihem
Cybulski37
Bench Warmer
And1: 9

Post#4 » by Cybulski37 » Mon Mar 9, 2009 8:15 pm

Cutler is worth gobs more than #22 and one of your **** QBs. He's a 25 year old franchise signal caller... you don't trade those for less than a Herschel Walker type deal. GTFO with that weak ****.
warriorfan650 wrote:Baron Davis = 2 All Star Games Played.
Jonathan Bender = 2 Games Played.

Owned!
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Post#5 » by MHZ » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 am

Even with Cutler now demanding a trade, the Broncos have made it clear they don't want draft picks. Bottom line, he's not getting traded unless something new comes to the table.
DrSithMirth
Head Coach
And1: 11
Location: The Black Lodge. Raise up off me, lest you find yourself with us. Under the sycamore trees..

Post#6 » by DrSithMirth » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 pm

I must say, I'm really unhappy with this entire situation. McDaniels has handled this whole thing like an idiot. I didn't like his being hired in the first place, and then he wanted to bring in a matt cassell? God, I'm sick. Bowlen made a mistake hiring this guy. He was blinded by McDaniels' science.

But now, Cutler can't even behave like he deserves any sympathy. He's an idiot, too. Thinking he's better than the team doesn't improve anything in the locker room. I don't want him on my team if he's going to act like this. I hope he's sent to a perennial loser and stays that way for the rest of his career.

I want resolution. My team is supposed to be a model organization in the NFL, and this kind of crap on both sides, coach and player, really makes me angry.
Cheers, Dr. SithMirth
Furrski
Sophomore

Post#7 » by Furrski » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Keep hearing these (undoubtably baseless) rumors about the Browns being a spot for Cuter, with Brady Quinn going to Denver (without Shaun Rogers). Quinn played for Weiss with the same system as McDaniels (duh), being the selling point. As Browns fan, I'd love to have Cutler, but I can't see you trading him. My questions are, basically, have the fans turned on him, and what would Cleveland need to offer to at least get a look?
DrSithMirth
Head Coach
And1: 11
Location: The Black Lodge. Raise up off me, lest you find yourself with us. Under the sycamore trees..

Post#8 » by DrSithMirth » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Well, I don't think a Brady Quinn is the answer for Denver, I'll tell you that right now.

Honestly, I feel like everything outside of NE that Belicheat touches turns to crap. I'm disgusted.

I don't know if the fans have turned on Cutler, I don't live in Denver anymore. But I can say that *I* have turned on him. If he doesn't want to be here, then get him the hell outta here. But I don't think that Quinn has shown that he's worth trading for at all.
Cheers, Dr. SithMirth
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,181

Post#9 » by xAIRNESSx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Cutler: I Want To Be Traded

ESPN - Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler says that he can't trust coach Josh McDaniels, and is asking the team to trade him.

He met with McDaniels on Saturday to discuss their differences, but came away from the meeting upset.

"I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," Cutler said. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.

"At the end of the meeting, he wasn't like, 'Jay, I want you as our quarterback, you're our guy.' It felt like the opposite. He basically said that I needed to tell him if we can't work this out, to let him know," Cutler added. "I thought he was antagonizing me and that was disappointing because I was ready to move on, committed as a Bronco. Really, I figured we'd hash things out, shake hands, laugh a little and move forward. What happened [Saturday] was the last thing I expected. If I didn't think it could be fixed, I never would have come back to Denver. It was painfully obvious to me and Bus [Cook, his agent] it's not something they want to fix."

Cutler instructed Cook to formally request a trade from the Broncos, the only NFL team the four-year player has known.

I'm shocked by McDaniels if this all turns out to be true. But as a Vikings fan, I would definitely welcome a trade for Cutler :D.
Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Post#10 » by Sauce Boss » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 am

*Sigh*, I really wish this hadn't happened at all. But Cutler is being a little to touchy-feely over this. It is a business, get over the fact that you haven't won me any great games yet or got my Broncos to the playoffs. I just dont think you deserve to be this hurt over it. I mean if you were Peyton Manning getting shopped for Matt Cassel i'd be pissed, but youre not a winner yet. Not that I dont like you as a player, I loved watching you and thinking you'd be the next big thing but your being ignorant in this. McDaniels is not fully right either, they should have out right said "no one is safe" and that anyone can be traded instead of making Cutler think he was untouchable. I still think things can mend over, but I'm not sure if they ever will. If the worst comes and we deal him I want Quinn and draft picks from Cleveland for the hope that Quinn (who is 24) can be as dynamic as Cutler and precise as Cassel without the whole attitude issues.
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
blueedwards
Banned User

Post#11 » by blueedwards » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

daddyfivestar wrote:Now that Cutler hates McDaniel's guts and probably will hold out if not traded...

Vikings offer #22 and one of our QBs (Jackson, Rosenfels, Booty).

You can take Sanchez with #12 and whatever you need with #22.

The QB you select off on the Minny roster can hold down the fort with Ramsey unti lthe rookie is ready.

Please?
Im not a fan of either team. But thats a low ball offer. #22 is very weak. Also Denver would pass on them qbs from the Vikings. I think the trade would start out at first round and a seconder rounder and Chester Taylor. But I think Detroit would come in with a better offer then that. They have like 3 first rounders. Im sure they would part with 2 and something else for Cutler.
Bartender
Sixth Man
And1: 3

Post#12 » by Bartender » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:12 pm

i heard the Lions are most likely gonna end up with Cutler.
TSE wrote:Wow I actually like this trade, good job Mayhew!
daddyfivestar
Banned User

Post#13 » by daddyfivestar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:32 pm

blueedwards wrote:
Im not a fan of either team. But thats a low ball offer. #22 is very weak. Also Denver would pass on them qbs from the Vikings. I think the trade would start out at first round and a seconder rounder and Chester Taylor. But I think Detroit would come in with a better offer then that. They have like 3 first rounders. Im sure they would part with 2 and something else for Cutler.[/quote]

from 3/30
link www.twincities.com/powers

"It was disheartening to hear that the Vikings backed out of talks that would have enabled them to acquire quarterback Jay Cutler for draft picks via a three-way deal. Judging by the reaction of the diehards, it was like a punch in the stomach for a lot of people."

Return to Denver Broncos