Bruno Caboclo

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

pr0gr4m
Bench Warmer
And1: 532

Bruno Caboclo 

Post#1 » by pr0gr4m » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:33 pm

What are your thoughts on Bruno?

I think he is a steal and will shine on your roster this season if he's given a leash. He has obvious issues from when he was on the Raptors related to confidence.

What are your expectations from him this season? Does anyone think he can really put things together this season?
pmanzano
Freshman
And1: 40

Re: Bruno Caboclo 

Post#2 » by pmanzano » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 am

Definitely tough to say if he can ever break through. Hopefully for him, because he has the tools to be special. But you're right, I feel like his time with the Raptors left left him with way too more to figure out. Must have been tough seeing so many new faces come in and get to play more significant roles on the team than him. Back and forth with the G-League team too -- without seeing much progress.

Hoping he can earn a rotation spot. But I'd honestly be surprised.
Find me on Twitter (@philipMANZANO) and Halftime (https://halftime.app.link/follow)! :)
YoungMoney23
Starter
And1: 138

Post#3 » by YoungMoney23 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:58 am

Rookie head coach might be hesitant to take a flyer on an unproven player given the number of vets he's got. Still it will show if Silas has to the tools to be a great coach if he can find a way to get him to contribute
A Blog on the unsolved - http://coldcasefiles.wordpress.com/
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,579

Post#4 » by BarbaGrizz » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:18 am

I was upset when Grizzlies traded him, as I still think he has some untapped potential. Hopefully he'll get a chance with you guys.
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today

Return to Houston Rockets