New Coach

Moderator: theBigLip

TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: New Coach 

Post#21 » by TSE » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 am

^
I'm up super late because of the debate and the baseball game in addition to the Lions, man I'm tired and I have work to do in the morning!

But to follow up on that, well Cowher is not a choice since Ice has good inside knowledge to know he would never come here, and I don't like Dungy myself, he's too timid and not the right type of coach we need, we don't need principles, we need FOCUS and FIRE and competitive SPIRIT, and not a humble preacher/teacher mentality. This isn't the right type of team for Dungy, he's just too old school for today's game.

Also Schwartz is a TERRIBLE coach without having an intelligent and strategy advisory. He CANNOT be effective without a specialty department to help him pull everything together and keep him in check with what he needs to focus on for in-game strategies and types of mental adjustments with the players. If he had me in his pocket he would probably be effective, but he's missing all of the stuff that I keep pointing out that he can't identify or figure out. We need a coach who can do it all, or somebody that can get the right team of support in place to modify his personal strengths so he can be successful!!

Return to Detroit Lions