Game 8: Packers at Bills - 10/30/22 - 7:20 - NBC

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,134

Re: Game 8: Packers at Bills - 10/30/22 - 7:20 - NBC 

Post#481 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:07 pm

All members of the OL played every snap. Newman didn't see the field.

Jones played 44 snaps, Dillon 28. They were in together for 6 snaps.

Tonyan played a season high 49 snaps.

WR snaps, Doubs 54, Watkins, 52, Amari 28, Toure 14, Watson 6

I remember seeing something about Stokes being benched but he played 58 of 59 snaps.

Wyatt played 10 snaps, which I think is his season high but I'm not positive.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
th87
General Manager
And1: 9,723

Post#482 » by th87 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:33 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
crkone wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:Yes the defense didn't record 3 and outs on every second half drive. Damn it.

And yes Allen was apparently taking it easy on us by missing wide open receivers and throwing 2 picks. Allen actually threw more passes in the second half than the first.

In Buffalo's first home game they got a 17 point lead and poured it on, winning by 34. In their second home game they got a 17 point lead and poured it on, winning by 35. But last night they got a 17 point lead and quit. :lol:

Could it of been worse? Well no **** lol. We can play the "would/could/should have" game all day. It's really really hard for some to admit the defense played pretty well in the second half. No, not perfect, but pretty well.

As a Bucks fan, sliding into that moral victory mindset feels right at home. Nice and cozy.

We'll have a lot of that the next few years probably :lol: But I'm not claiming any kind of moral victory, only that the defense played pretty well in the second half. Which they did. :dontknow: I fully expect Detroit to score plenty.

The minute Buffalo felt like the game could slip away, they imposed their will and milked the clock.

You would *never* say the Bulls played well against us if they cut their deficit down from 25 to 15 in the 4th. You'd say the Bucks got sloppy.

This is basically what happened this game. We need to be consistent with our standards.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,396

Post#483 » by rilamann » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:28 pm

th87 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:
crkone wrote:
As a Bucks fan, sliding into that moral victory mindset feels right at home. Nice and cozy.

We'll have a lot of that the next few years probably :lol: But I'm not claiming any kind of moral victory, only that the defense played pretty well in the second half. Which they did. :dontknow: I fully expect Detroit to score plenty.

The minute Buffalo felt like the game could slip away, they imposed their will and milked the clock.

You would *never* say the Bulls played well against us if they cut their deficit down from 25 to 15 in the 4th. You'd say the Bucks got sloppy.

This is basically what happened this game. We need to be consistent with our standards.

I understand wanting to take away some positives.

But I think if we're all being honest, at no point did it ever feel like the Packers were a legit threat to win this game. This felt like varsity vs freshmen. Sure, freshmen might make a few plays, but they have 0 chance when varsity get serious.

And like you mentioned, we at least get to be on the other side of this most nights with the Bucks.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,134

Post#484 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:38 pm

I never thought we would win in the second half. I did think the defense played well. Both can be true.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Green Bay Packers