ImageImage

Game 2: Packers at Falcons - Noon - Fox - Jenkins probable MCL sprain

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 3,039

Re: Game 2: Packers at Falcons - Noon - Fox - Jenkins probable MCL sprain 

Post#481 » by BUCKnation » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:58 pm

Yeah, it was like they didn’t realize Ridder is a mobile qb. He had so many short runs that killed us. Carolina, arguably the worst team in league, gave up half the yards we did.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,407

Post#482 » by M-C-G » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:00 pm

Just going to vent and leave it, AJ Dillon was such a non difference maker it made me pissed. That was the game to get the next contract and dude was no better than UDFA. Bummer, absolutely just a bummer.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,134

Post#483 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:06 pm

M-C-G wrote:Just going to vent and leave it, AJ Dillon was such a non difference maker it made me pissed. That was the game to get the next contract and dude was no better than UDFA. Bummer, absolutely just a bummer.

Dillon wasn't good and I'm not trying to defend him, but it's also worth pointing out the offensive line was trash yesterday too
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#484 » by M-C-G » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:16 pm

MVP2110 wrote:
M-C-G wrote:Just going to vent and leave it, AJ Dillon was such a non difference maker it made me pissed. That was the game to get the next contract and dude was no better than UDFA. Bummer, absolutely just a bummer.

Dillon wasn't good and I'm not trying to defend him, but it's also worth pointing out the offensive line was trash yesterday too

Sure, that is fair but you can't be a 245 lb running back and suck at getting one yard when your team needs it. I'll add did he even have a single run of 10 yards? I can't recall one.

And for the record I thought Dillon was going to be a star after that Tennessee game, so it is uber frustrating to see how little he is giving us.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant

Post#485 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:17 pm

M-C-G wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:

Sure, that is fair but you can't be a 245 lb running back and suck at getting one yard when your team needs it. I'll add did he even have a single run of 10 yards? I can't recall one.

And for the record I thought Dillon was going to be a star after that Tennessee game, so it is uber frustrating to see how little he is giving us.

Dillon was bad no doubt, I just don't want it getting lost how bad the oline was either
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,133

Post#486 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#487 » by M-C-G » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:22 pm

MVP2110 wrote:
M-C-G wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:

Dillon was bad no doubt, I just don't want it getting lost how bad the oline was either

Yeah I get that but when you are missing two all pro lineman, I just don't think you can expect too much. I'm at the point where it is disturbing to see Newman in games and no idea why we were rotating LT all game, that was strange.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant

Post#488 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:26 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=V933_pWbZEGMRXni2o52ag&s=19

The biggest reason GB lost yesterday was how badly they got killed in the trenches
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#489 » by M-C-G » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:29 pm

MVP2110 wrote:
Read on Twitter

The biggest reason GB lost yesterday was how badly they got killed in the trenches

I will say Bijan is something else. I thought he was kind of like Saquon but kind of think he might be better if that is possible. Just an incredible mix of vision, speed and movement.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,266

Post#490 » by skones » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:30 pm

M-C-G wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:

Or just, like, be an NFL running back if you're going to trip over your own feet before you even get to the offensive line. It's time to give Emmanuel Wilson some run.

But they won't because MLF and co are sooooo slow to adjust.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant

Post#491 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:33 pm

M-C-G wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I will say Bijan is something else. I thought he was kind of like Saquon but kind of think he might be better if that is possible. Just an incredible mix of vision, speed and movement.

I went back and watched the all 22. Bijan is great but alot of this is just the DL getting manhandled by ATL. I don't expect much from the day 3 rookies this year, but Wyatt was incredibly disappointing and Slaton and Clark weren't much better
M-C-G
RealGM

Post#492 » by M-C-G » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:35 pm

MVP2110 wrote:
M-C-G wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I went back and watched the all 22. Bijan is great but alot of this is just the DL getting manhandled by ATL. I don't expect much from the day 3 rookies this year, but Wyatt was incredibly disappointing and Slaton and Clark weren't much better

Haven't watched to that level but I guess I am not surprised. Really disappointing how much they were able to get to the outside against us.

That said Bijan is just special
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,684

Post#493 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:41 pm

MVP2110 wrote:
Read on Twitter

With what Clark is getting paid I don't want to see that number next to his name.

Sent from my SM-F731U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,298

Post#494 » by ReasonablySober » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:49 pm

With Bijan you're getting an elite RB and an elite WR. He's gonna end up being a top five player in this class.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant

Post#495 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:58 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=LpsDE4KyPuY2y0YQaYuyfg&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=Jjkzj16lTYqygNYjaSXPoA&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=Z7fkfvofMmE9hUGFSui3Eg&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=80ZJjGEJc8DtcnOj-n1mIQ&s=19
MVP2110
Lead Assistant

Post#496 » by MVP2110 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Jaire allowed 5 catches for 99 yards and a TD yesterday. Ridder had a perfect 158.3 rating when throwing against Jaire. Ouch
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,345

Post#497 » by Mags FTW » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:54 pm

Damn.

Read on Twitter
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,133

Post#498 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:42 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
ReginaldDwight
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,782

Post#499 » by ReginaldDwight » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:08 pm

Brooks looked good yesterday that was about it on that side of the ball, hard for me to fault Quay considering i figured there was no chance he would go after getting cracked week 1.

MLF and delay of game penalties.....youd think they would self scout a bit more.

FREE WILSON
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,318

Post#500 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:02 am

ReasonablySober wrote:With Bijan you're getting an elite RB and an elite WR. He's gonna end up being a top five player in this class.

No doubt. Everything he does looks effortless. I loved the LVN pick and I thought it was totally the right call over JSN but it would've been a tough pill to swallow if we passed on Ahman Green 2.0
Do it for Chuck

Return to Green Bay Packers