ImageImageImage

Week 1 Thoughts

RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Week 1 Thoughts 

Post#1 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Suck it Peyton. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Good talk.

Also Foster was amazing and Kareem looks like he's going to be quite good as well. I hope Barwin isn't done for the season or worse. Last but not least, suck it Peyton...
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
KiDdFrESh
General Manager
And1: 46

Re: Week 1 Thoughts 

Post#2 » by KiDdFrESh » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

What a great game today! I'm glad the Texans came alive again in the 2nd half. Maan Arian Foster!!!!! 2nd most rush yards in opening weekend of all time (236 yrds). Most since OJ rushed for 250 back in 73. If we can run the ball effectively then we could very well be this years cinderalla team! We've got everything else.

BIG BIG WIN today! DIVISION WIN!! Suck it Peyton!
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 pm

It's a shame Tate is done for the season, I was really excited to see him this year. Imagine if he was healthy along with Foster and Slaton.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
zapatasblood
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#4 » by zapatasblood » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDFp3e2s-mM[/youtube]
Pollard is a beast! What I was glad about is that Amobi OKaye and Antonio Smith had good games. Maybe that is the first step to Okaye being a real good Defensive Tackle. Great game and I knew the Texans were going to run all over the Colts. I am hoping the secondary looked that shaky because they faced Manning. Need to continue to bring that pressure on the opposing QBs
Light beer is for pregnant woman and children
"How sweet it is!" -Gene Peterson
And you never once paid for drugs Not once

Return to Houston Texans