ImageImageImage

LOL WE SUCK

RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,225

LOL WE SUCK 

Post#1 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:44 pm

Yea topic says it all. Promising start to the season, downhill since.

I wish Andre would get back already, and I wish we had a running game, and a secondary. It feels like the same ol' Texans again. I don't even want to watch the games anymore.

Sigh.... :cry:
rocketworld
Starter
And1: 0

Post#2 » by rocketworld » Sun Nov 4, 2007 7:21 pm

shame on the texans for ruining our chances of watching the game of the century. this **** sucks
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Hey guys we didn't lose today! Moral victory?!
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#4 » by Vator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Hey guys we didn't lose today! Moral victory?!

damn right

:clap:
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#5 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:39 am

Man this forum is dead!

We won 2 games in a row, beating the dreaded New Orleans Bushes(eat it Reggie and ESPN).

Mario has been playing well, of course no mention of that apparently.

Suck it Trebek!

Is our first .500 season a possibility? Anyone think we can do it?

Next 2 games will be tough, on the road @Cleveland and @Tennessee.

I can see us winning both of those games but it will be very tough. With 'Dre and Schaub back though, and Dayne is actually running the ball decently(wtf?), we have a chance.

Then we have 2 home games against Tampa Bay and Denver. Both winnable games IMO.

Then @Indi and back home to finish the season against Jax.

I could see those last 2 games being losses but overall I wouldn't be shocked to see us win 3 of the next 6 games and finish .500.

Go Texans!
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#6 » by A.J. » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:52 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Man this forum is dead!

We won 2 games in a row, beating the dreaded New Orleans Bushes(eat it Reggie and ESPN).

Mario has been playing well, of course no mention of that apparently.

Suck it Trebek!

Is our first .500 season a possibility? Anyone think we can do it?

Next 2 games will be tough, on the road @Cleveland and @Tennessee.

I can see us winning both of those games but it will be very tough. With 'Dre and Schaub back though, and Dayne is actually running the ball decently(wtf?), we have a chance.

Then we have 2 home games against Tampa Bay and Denver. Both winnable games IMO.

Then @Indi and back home to finish the season against Jax.

I could see those last 2 games being losses but overall I wouldn't be shocked to see us win 3 of the next 6 games and finish .500.

Go Texans!

it aignt dead im always here.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#7 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 am

Yea it's you, myself, and vator who ever post here it seems.

Maybe once we start kicking some serious ass people will jump on the bandwagon...
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#8 » by A.J. » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:46 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Yea it's you, myself, and vator who ever post here it seems.

Maybe once we start kicking some serious ass people will jump on the bandwagon...

yeah, and me, you and vator can rub it in their faces.

the astros board should be interesting next season
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#9 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:03 pm

We need to beat the Browns so my buddy from Cleveland can't rub it in for the next year.
dsorc
Pro Prospect
And1: 91

Post#10 » by dsorc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:38 am

Way too many injuries but still finished 8-8. Things look like they'll be getting better soon. Between Schaub and Rosenfels the QB position is decent though not great. WR is also solid with the emergence of Walters next to Johnson. On the defensive end, Super Mario showed he was worth the first round pick and that young line can only get better. With Bennet getting time and Dunta coming back CB should be covered as well. And let's not forget the pro-bowler Ryans.

If I were the Texans I would focus on three things: OL, RB and S. The running game was pathetic most of the year and Schaub got hit way too much so if we can get a top-notch OT that should be priority #1. At RB Dayne looks to be a good option though not the type a showcase back. If the team can find a back that can compliment him , more of an agile speedster than a wrecking ball, it would give the team some balance and maybe prevent the injuries that happened this year. The secondary was depleted by injuries this which partly explains why it sucked so much. But that doesn't hide the fact that the defense needs to be improved. Maybe OLB instead of S.

Things we don't need: QB, receivers, DL. The team already has a healthy competition between Schaub and Rosenfels and even though Schaub is the starter he must be feeling Rosenfels breathing down his neck. Receivers was probably the most solid part of the team. Owen Daniels stepped up as the safety net and the WRs showed they could get the job done when Andre was down. The fact that the 3rd and 4th WR (Jones and Davis) are also the primary returnmen is a plus. The DL needs to step up; however. it's already way too young so the only is to let them grow for now. The only additions I could see here are stabilizing veterans but that's Kalu. We can only hope that Okoye takes a big step in his second year like Mario.

Return to Houston Texans