Saturday Back For 3 Years

Moderator: Jake0890

PR07
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Saturday Back For 3 Years 

Post#1 » by PR07 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:52 am

Indianapolis Star - The Indianapolis Colts agreed to a new three-year contract with center Jeff Saturday on Thursday, according to the Indianapolis Star.

Terms were not immediately available, but Ralph Cindrich, Saturday’s agent, confirmed the transaction. [READ]

Good news. Continuity on the o-line is key, and Jeff's still one of the best at his position.
chatard5
Analyst

Re: Saturday Back For 3 Years 

Post#2 » by chatard5 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:07 am

Awesome news. I was worried he would leave and think he is vital.
cjacobs2007
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by cjacobs2007 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:01 pm

I was glad to see we resigned Saturday. He is a big part of our offensive line and it would have been hard to replace him.
Miller4ever
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 283

Post#4 » by Miller4ever » Sun Mar 1, 2009 2:38 am

The topic could be so hilarious.

Saturday will be back for 3 more years, but after that, the organization might have to deal with a 6-day week and restructure the entire calender. Jupiday has yet to crack the squad, but is a likely candidate to replace Saturday since Friday, while sometimes considered a weekend, is technically a weekday, and calender rosters do not allow teams less than five functioning weekdays.

I'm glad we're signing him. People can't really see it, but he keeps Peyton in check.
DC2
Senior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by DC2 » Tue Mar 3, 2009 4:45 pm

Miller4ever wrote:The topic could be so hilarious.

Saturday will be back for 3 more years, but after that, the organization might have to deal with a 6-day week and restructure the entire calender. Jupiday has yet to crack the squad, but is a likely candidate to replace Saturday since Friday, while sometimes considered a weekend, is technically a weekday, and calender rosters do not allow teams less than five functioning weekdays.

I'm glad we're signing him. People can't really see it, but he keeps Peyton in check.

:rofl: I gotta use that as my sig bud.

Edit: Damn, the sig can't be more than like 250 characters. Oh well :(
chatard5
Analyst

Post#6 » by chatard5 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 am

Miller4ever wrote:The topic could be so hilarious.

It took me a month to see it, but great work. I am impressed.

Return to Indianapolis Colts