ImageImage

Bob Sanders out 4-6 Weeks

Moderator: Jake0890

Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Bob Sanders out 4-6 Weeks 

Post#1 » by Bleeding Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Colts team president Bill Polian said on Tuesday night that a high ankle sprain could keep safety Bob Sanders out of the Colts lineup for as long as the next six weeks. "He'll be back, that's for sure,'' Polian said. "At this point we're not sure of the severity, but I would say four-to-six (weeks) is probably the reasonable assumption.'' Sanders, the NFL's reigning Defensive Player of the Year, injured his right ankle during the second half of Sunday's 18-15 victory at Minnesota. Polian indicated Sanders also might undergo arthroscopic "cleanup'' surgery on one of his knees while he is recovering from the ankle injury which would enable Sanders to avoid offseason surgery, "which is always a good thing,'' Polian said.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 3/80916059
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Re: Bob Sanders out 4-6 Weeks 

Post#2 » by Dunthreevy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Are you freakin kidding me?? Thanks for starting my day off in a bad way. Hopefully one of our young guys can step up at least a little, maybe Bullitt or Giordano.
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!

Return to Indianapolis Colts