ImageImage

Preseason

Moderator: Jake0890

Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Preseason 

Post#1 » by Bleeding Blue » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm

I really like how the 1st string looked last night against the Eagles. Our first drive was very impressive, a lot of players got involved and we looked unstoppable. Addai looks like he has gained a step from a year ago. I don't know if it is because he is finally healthy or he knows if he doesn't step up Brown will be taking his job. Either way he looked good. It also nice to see the D play well, the play by Freeney was great. I was hoping to see a diff. receiver outside of Wayne and Gonzalez step up and have a big night so we could solidify the 3rd WR, but I didnt see anything (I only saw the first half, had to get up early). This game made me even more excited and optimistic for this regular season. Go Colts!
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
Indydave
Freshman
And1: 0

Re: Preseason 

Post#2 » by Indydave » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 am

I also liked the 1st team offense against the Eagles. I also thought that Peyton looked good finding quite a few receivers in the 3 offensive series-- Jacob Tamme looks like an excellent receiving TE getting a couple of receptions, Pierre Garcon finally made a meaningful catch-and-run for about 12 yards, of course Wayne and Gonzalez, Dallas Clark making a good grab, and Donald Brown catching a good pass out of the backfield. Never thought we'd be without Harrison on the field and not miss a beat!

If the "D" is improved (which it should be) to the point where this offense gets a possession or two extra a game compared to the last 2 years, then I'm really liking the Colts' chances of getting to the SB!

Return to Indianapolis Colts