ImageImageImage

Fantasy Football Blues

Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,457

Fantasy Football Blues 

Post#1 » by Heat3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:02 pm

I need to vent somewhere. The reigning champ in my FF league is in my division. I played him twice this year: week 1 and week 10. Both games ended in TIES! Grrr! I felt I was robbed in week 1 and I made a stupid sub at the last minute in week 10 which ended up costing me a W.

I end up battling my way into the playoffs. Guess who my first round matchup is? Same team. He's #1 and I'm #4. Guess what the outcome is? TIE! I was up 3 pts after the first week. 2nd week all my Saints players lay an egg. I think I'm gonna get blown out, but his team starts choking too. Score ends up being 176-175 and he still had DeAngelo Williams to play on the Sunday Night game. Williams comes in, rushes for 13 yards and gets hurt. Enough to score 1 friggen pt! Score tied 176-176.

Per ESPN rules the higher ranked team advances in a playoff tie. So I'm out. This is a bitter pill to swallow. I was seriously hoping that DeAngelo Williams put up 30pts and blow my team out cause it would have made it easier than losing a close game cause of some subs I decided not to do which could have helped me. Instead I get a third friggen TIE vs the same team and end up losing.

After the first two ties the playoff game was going to be for bragging rights instead we get this BS ending. :x :x :x ..........now to wait until next year.......
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Return to Miami Dolphins