ImageImageImage

Kevin Kolb?

JSB
Sophomore
And1: 0

Kevin Kolb? 

Post#1 » by JSB » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Wants to be traded if Vick is the man and I bet we all agree he is. Id trade for him.
Lconte17
Senior

Re: Kevin Kolb? 

Post#2 » by Lconte17 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 am

ehh... I am not a fan of Kolb but thats me. I would much rather trade or sign Vince Young, or go after Vick. I feel like with the Offense the fins run, they need a QB who can throw the ball, but can also tuck and run. Having a dual threat QB in that system would just expand the playbook that much more
Scottg247
Pro Prospect
And1: 147

Post#3 » by Scottg247 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Did you seriously just say Vince Young?
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,626

Post#4 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Please lord no Vince Young
Please lord no Kevin Kolb... We already have Chad Henne...
If we are drafting a QB it would be nice to get Gabbert, Locker, or Mallet

If we are signing a QB let it be Mike Vick

If we are trading for a QB let it be Carson Palmer

If we are going with Henne for another year then lets atleast improve the offensive line a little bit more for him.
Lconte17
Senior

Post#5 » by Lconte17 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 pm

You would rather have Carson Palmer who has a career losing record (46 wins to 51 losses) over Young who has a winning percentage over .625% (30-17) ??? Let alone Young has a higher winning percentage with less talent then Palmer had around them. Carson Palmer throws just as many INT as Henne does, so might as well stick with that bum. Or might as well sign Alex Smith who winning percentage is closer to Palmer then you would think...

Its Young, Vick or Draft for me.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,626

Post#6 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm

"Lconte17"You would rather have Carson Palmer who has a career losing record (46 wins to 51 losses) over Young who has a winning percentage over .625% (30-17) ??? Let alone Young has a higher winning percentage with less talent then Palmer had around them.

I would rather have Carson Palmer for this team yes. I think a change of scenerey would be a good thing for him. As for Vince Young I live in Tennessee and have had to endure watching him every Sunday since he was a rookie. One thing that sticks out to me about him is that without a dominant running game he's worthless. Secondly the Titans went out and got him Randy Moss at the midway point of the season. I don't have the numbers in front of me but I think Young completed maybe one pass to Moss the entire season :lol: Moss has been the most dominant reciever in the NFL for the last decade and Young couldn't get him the ball. So yeah.... I would rather have a QB that can throw the ball. In fact i'll stick with Henne over Young.

I hope we get a QB from the draft but who knows.
Lconte17
Senior

Post#7 » by Lconte17 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Technically speaking NO QB threw to Moss this year. Not Brady, not Farve, Not Young or Collins. No one targeted him at all at any of his stops.

I personally want someone like Newton to be drafted
JSB
Sophomore

Post#8 » by JSB » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

Newton for sure but really out of our reach. I'd like Young but for cheap or mid range contract.

Return to Miami Dolphins