Senior
And1: 171

Re: Ty Haliburton Cementing Himself as Top PG 

Post#41 » by JMaster5K » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:43 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
JMaster5K wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

Sure, it’s called “buy some tickets” :lol:

Scoot, LOLOL, I'd love to!! =} Would love to finally go to the fieldhouse for game,.. but that 9 hour flight across the Atlantic kinda increases the overall cost! 8{ (I mean,.. I couldn't even get a hot dog.) 8{ :( :( :( :( :o

:lol:
Whereabouts are you from? How’d you hook up with the Pacers fandom? I’m always a bit amazed at how many overseas fans the Pacers have had and how they were hooked!

LOL - Indy boy, born & raised on the far Eastside,.. LOL - only overseas because of work & life events. Been a Pacers fan since a sweat drenched Stipanovich did a live interview on channel 4 after a big loss,.. that man could barely stand, had to stop to breathe to answer the reporters questions. I thought 'dam,.. this team may lose a bunch, but you won't have to question their heart!'. I think we won 22 games that year, and 26 the next. =} (though I did get to see the ABA Pacers a couple of times at the Colosseum, I wasn't really a fan at that point.) =}

How about you?... How did you become a Pacers fan? =}
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,171

Post#42 » by Scoot McGroot » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:48 pm

JMaster5K wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
JMaster5K wrote:
Scoot, LOLOL, I'd love to!! =} Would love to finally go to the fieldhouse for game,.. but that 9 hour flight across the Atlantic kinda increases the overall cost! 8{ (I mean,.. I couldn't even get a hot dog.) 8{ :( :( :( :( :o

Whereabouts are you from? How’d you hook up with the Pacers fandom? I’m always a bit amazed at how many overseas fans the Pacers have had and how they were hooked!

LOL - Indy boy, born & raised on the far Eastside,.. LOL - only overseas because of work & life events. Been a Pacers fan since a sweat drenched Stipanovich did a live interview on channel 4 after a big loss,.. that man could barely stand, had to stop to breathe to answer the reporters questions. I thought 'dam,.. this team may lose a bunch, but you won't have to question their heart!'. I think we won 22 games that year, and 26 the next. =} (though I did get to see the ABA Pacers a couple of times at the Colosseum, I wasn't really a fan at that point.) =}

Born and raised in Noblesville before leaving the area. After time in Bloomington, Cleveland, and Cincinnati, we’re in Atlanta now. Parents were debut season ticket holders for the Pacers at the fairgrounds, and I grew up watching the team in the 80’s and 90’s on WTTV!
JMaster5K
Senior

Post#43 » by JMaster5K » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:20 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
JMaster5K wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

Born and raised in Noblesville before leaving the area. After time in Bloomington, Cleveland, and Cincinnati, we’re in Atlanta now. Parents were debut season ticket holders for the Pacers at the fairgrounds, and I grew up watching the team in the 80’s and 90’s on WTTV!

:-D :bowdown: :-D
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,634

Post#44 » by Jamaaliver » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:28 pm

Unbelievable performance.

Read on Twitter
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#45 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jan 4, 2024 3:09 am

Read on Twitter
?s=61&t=4P34sFh22Otrr6CybjJQ_g

This is getting ridiculous! In a great way!
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jan 4, 2024 3:14 am

Read on Twitter
?s=61&t=4P34sFh22Otrr6CybjJQ_g
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jan 4, 2024 8:42 pm

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/274172/LeBron-Giannis-Luka-Haliburton-Lead-First-NBA-All-Star-Voting-Returns

Haliburton is the leading All Star Game vote-getter for Eastern Conference guards in the first round of voting!
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,176

Post#48 » by Wizop » Tue Jan 9, 2024 4:46 pm

Read on Twitter
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
JMaster5K
Senior

Post#49 » by JMaster5K » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:28 pm

Hoopshype has Ty as the number 3 player in the league under age 25.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-ranking-top-25-players-under-25-2023-24-season/

Return to Indiana Pacers