Pacers to play Spurs in Paris, France

Moderators: pacers33granger, Jake0890, boomershadow, Grang33r, pacerfan

Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 417

Pacers to play Spurs in Paris, France 

Post#1 » by Grang33r » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 pm

Pacers announce they are going to play two games vs the Spurs in January 2025 in Paris, France.

Cool experience for the team and to expend the franchise global marketing, but I’m sure it means a pretty condensed schedule to start the year as they’ll need some extra days off with travel and also playing against Wemby will be two home games for the Spurs.

https://www.nba.com/pacers/news/indiana-pacers-to-face-san-antonio-spurs-in-paris-for-two-regular-season-games-in-january-2025
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,158

Re: Pacers to play Spurs in Paris, France 

Post#2 » by Scoot McGroot » Sun May 12, 2024 11:35 am

Pacersik wrote:Who wants to volunteer to send an anonymous message that the arena

Nah. We don’t even joke about stuff like that. :noway:
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 417

Post#3 » by Grang33r » Mon May 13, 2024 3:11 am

Weird "joke" or whatever that was, im not even sure but we don't need that on here.
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
jk31
Rookie
And1: 686

Post#4 » by jk31 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:41 pm

Does anyone know where one can buy just normal tickets? All I can find is "nbaexperiences" stuff where you not only buy the ticket but also stuff around and the prices start at 1500 € which is absurd. I just want to buy a ticket, nothing else.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,158

Post#5 » by Scoot McGroot » Mon May 13, 2024 1:08 pm

jk31 wrote:Does anyone know where one can buy just normal tickets? All I can find is "nbaexperiences" stuff where you not only buy the ticket but also stuff around and the prices start at 1500 € which is absurd. I just want to buy a ticket, nothing else.

I would imagine that tickets haven't even gone on sale, yet. It was relatively just announced, and tickets usually don't go on sale until much closer to the season starting. I would recommend visiting the Pacers and Spurs respective ticket sites and seeing if you can get on any email/list to be notified as soon as they do?
remi_222
Pro Prospect
And1: 646

Post#6 » by remi_222 » Yesterday 11:27 am

Scoot McGroot wrote:
jk31 wrote:Does anyone know where one can buy just normal tickets? All I can find is "nbaexperiences" stuff where you not only buy the ticket but also stuff around and the prices start at 1500 € which is absurd. I just want to buy a ticket, nothing else.

I would imagine that tickets haven't even gone on sale, yet. It was relatively just announced, and tickets usually don't go on sale until much closer to the season starting. I would recommend visiting the Pacers and Spurs respective ticket sites and seeing if you can get on any email/list to be notified as soon as they do?

Plus each Paris Game has a lottery for tickets since there are so many ppl wanting to watch it live. Even more since Wemby is playing !! it will probably starts around September

Return to Indiana Pacers