The season may be "over" but... 

Post#1 » by sixers_610 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:14 am

we still beat Dallas.

Welfare Fraud
Starter
And1: 13

Post#2 » by Welfare Fraud » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:38 am

Good stuff.

Roy Williams is an ass. They need to fine him or something till he learns that horse collaring can eff someone up. McNabb is really lucky that he wasn't injured, would've screwed a lot of things up (his value mostly).

Really really lucky.. I think I saw Jesus himself come down and alter the play, thanks dude!
NLK
Head Coach
And1: 9
Location: CHICAGO is a big market with many Rings! Eat S#%T New York!

Post#3 » by NLK » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:45 pm

I'm glad I taped the game. Holding Dallas without a Touchdown was just classic. But not more classic than T.O. freaking out on the sideline! :rofl: Everyone is now blaming Jessica Simpson for being curse to the loss, etc. I disagree, Romo looked hurt and he pressed big time on his throws. And the EAGLES defense looked the best its been all year. In the 1st half the DBs held up their part, big time, and in the 2nd half the D-line penetrated a heck of a lot better (esp. after Gurode went out) and got some sacks. That 2nd half penetration got that key INT by B-Dawk (I know Owens slipped, but if he didn't, he could've been lit up by Brian). And lets not forget B-West pulling up to stop at the 1-yd line! BTW, I thought McNabb played efficiently, and if we had a #1 go to receiver (again), we'd be a contending playoff team!

The win was great, but its also annoying, in that we all wondered (or should wonder) is where the F was this effort all year? I hope we see Eagles fixing the Offensive Line, Tony Hunt improving to being a better RB (one we can count on), and get some better talent or help at the FS/Safety and one pickup at the position of LBs, DTs, DEs, or DLs.
-NLK: Offending Djiboutians since November 2007
"You don't truly know someone, until you fight them."
"To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very essence that makes us human."
Welfare Fraud
Starter
And1: 13

Post#4 » by Welfare Fraud » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:20 pm

[broken record]We'd be a playoff team if we did what our team is built to do.. run run run. And run some more. :banghead:

If Andy isn't going to adjust his play calling next year than we better bring in a stud WR. But that would require Andy to adjust his GM philosophy... and Andy doesn't adjust.

Hopefully the team sees what Seattle did in taking away the GM decisions from Holmgren. Andy is going to be the coach next year if he wants to be, so that's all we can hope for.[/broken record]

Tony Hunt needs to learn to block.. he's looked lost on pass plays (in the limit time he's gotten).. he almost got D Mac killed. Westbrook is one of the best blocking RBs, hopefully he learns a thing or two from him.

I don't agree that we need to upgrade the DTs.. Patterson and Bunkley are solid and still young. Both are potential pro bowlers IMO (not that that means anything.. the pro bowl is a joke)

Return to Philadelphia Eagles