ImageImageImage

Live up this forum.

m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Live up this forum. 

Post#1 » by m23uza1hem36 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm

I know the Eagles haven't played great the last few seasons, I know McNabb has been hurt and it's been really boring for us Eagles fans but I think we're looking at a great season, first of all, no one thinks we're going to be "great" they think we're going to get 9-10 wins and not shock anyone in playoffs. I think we're good enough to win as much as 13 games, I think we're good enough to contend and be in contention for a super bowl (if we can stay healthy). So tell your fellow Eagles fans (The RealGm users) to come and post and discuss the season. I will be posting game threads every week, I will be putting up information about the team and the NFL as much as I can. I don't want to talk to myself though :o so let's help this forum grow and lets be active in it.

I'll put up the first game thread 1.5 weeks before the season starts.

Let's be the best NFL forum we can be 8-)
Follow @mouzaihem
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Re: Live up this forum. 

Post#2 » by AdamTheGreek » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm

I'll definitely be around come the start of the season. This season will definitely be a bounceback year, just a matter of how well we mesh.
Very glad we got my UCF man in Asante Samuel. :clap:
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
APerna
Editor

Post#3 » by APerna » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am

I'm going to use some tactics from the Indiana Pacers board to spice this board up...
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Post#4 » by m23uza1hem36 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:56 pm

PacerPerspective wrote:I'm going to use some tactics from the Indiana Pacers board to spice this board up...

I'm going to use some from the Detroit Piston board and Detroit Tigers board, though, I only get 5 to 6 users to post on there.
Follow @mouzaihem
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Post#5 » by m23uza1hem36 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:58 pm

m23uza1hem36 wrote:
PacerPerspective wrote:I'm going to use some tactics from the Indiana Pacers board to spice this board up...

I'm going to use some from the Detroit Piston board and Detroit Tigers board, though, I only get 5 to 6 users to post on there, as in the Tiger forum, obviously the Pistons forum is fine.
Follow @mouzaihem

Return to Philadelphia Eagles