ImageImageImageImageImage

Duaner "Dirty" Sanchez Update

Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,884

Duaner "Dirty" Sanchez Update 

Post#1 » by Jose7 » Wed May 30, 2007 9:19 pm

Reliever Duaner Sanchez (shoulder) was in the clubhouse before the game. He said his rehab is progressing but that he's still five weeks from picking up a baseball.

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs ... 040/SPORTS

Hopefully we don't even think about rushing him back, I hope he makes a good recovery and get's back to his "Dirty" ways.
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
majorleads
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Duaner "Dirty" Sanchez Update 

Post#2 » by majorleads » Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 pm

[quote="Jose7
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#3 » by krustytheclown » Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 am

joe smith is a pretty damn good replacement
randomhero423
Head Coach
And1: 1

Post#4 » by randomhero423 » Fri Jun 1, 2007 12:26 pm

just let him rehab at his own pace. we don't need him. and he obviously doesn't have the real desire to pitch and reach his fullest potential (he looked great last yr). he's just a added bonus in sept if he comes back to full strength.
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
majorleads
Banned User

Post#5 » by majorleads » Fri Jun 1, 2007 1:42 pm

randomhero423 wrote:just let him rehab at his own pace. we don't need him. and he obviously doesn't have the real desire to pitch and reach his fullest potential (he looked great last yr). he's just a added bonus in sept if he comes back to full strength.

Yeah Sanchez is a quirky dude. Let him rehab and come back next season especially if Mota pitches well for us.
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#6 » by 34Celtic » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:00 pm

This guy was in a cab accident at 2 in the morning, and doesn't hear anything. Pavano breaks a rib, tries to cover it up to get in the majors...and gets tons of crap for it. Ohhhhh the New York media
HCYanks wrote:Thanks for reminding me Clay Buchholz is a couple of blocks away from me, Fox. Now I have to go hide my laptop.
randomhero423
Head Coach

Post#7 » by randomhero423 » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:05 pm

if you're defending pavano then that's seriously (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

and sanchez did get some grief about being out 2 in the mourning. and he defintely got more when he came to ST overweight.
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#8 » by 34Celtic » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:09 pm

randomhero423 wrote:if you're defending pavano then that's seriously (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

and sanchez did get some grief about being out 2 in the mourning. and he defintely got more when he came to ST overweight.

I'm just saying I dont think it was Pavano's idea to make only 20 starts in 4 years when he came here.
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#9 » by 34Celtic » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:10 pm

And before you ask, yes i am bitter about this year.
HCYanks wrote:Thanks for reminding me Clay Buchholz is a couple of blocks away from me, Fox. Now I have to go hide my laptop.
randomhero423
Head Coach

Post#10 » by randomhero423 » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:13 pm

pavano was scared to pitch after that line drive hit him that day. you can't blame the guy either. making millions of $$$ for sitting @ home... when he signed the contract i think he wanted to pitch, but now i think he dosn't really care. it's truely amazing how bad of a signing that was.
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#11 » by 34Celtic » Fri Jun 1, 2007 2:30 pm

randomhero423 wrote:pavano was scared to pitch after that line drive hit him that day. you can't blame the guy either. making millions of $$$ for sitting @ home... when he signed the contract i think he wanted to pitch, but now i think he dosn't really care. it's truely amazing how bad of a signing that was.

Professional athletes have a competitive fire that we cant even imagine. I hardly believe hes sitting at home laughing at Cashman Steinbrenner, Torre, his teammates, and all of us.
majorleads
Banned User

Post#12 » by majorleads » Fri Jun 1, 2007 3:24 pm

34Celtic wrote:This guy was in a cab accident at 2 in the morning, and doesn't hear anything. Pavano breaks a rib, tries to cover it up to get in the majors...and gets tons of crap for it. Ohhhhh the New York media

Probably because it came as somewhat of a shock because Sanchez was having such a great season. Everyone was more concerned about our bullpen because it was right before the trading deadline than too worry about why he was in a cab at 2am. I mean ballplayers do live nocturnal lives. Look at Stray-Ray!

Also Pavano was signed to a HUGE contract, and hasn't played. That has more to do with it. If it was Beltran or Wright or Reyes, then there would have been a big fuss.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#13 » by mjhp911 » Sat Jun 2, 2007 6:03 am

Mota is starting to worry me.

Return to New York Mets