Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:03 pm

What the hell is wrong with Rivers?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,735

Re: Raiders @ Chargers 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 pm

McCoy challenges the stupidest plays and wastes timeouts that really cost us. This game just pisses me off.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,758

Post#3 » by Revived » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Boy this is such a boring game. Its like 2 special ed kids playing against each other.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:13 am

SF88 wrote:Boy this is such a boring game. Its like 2 special ed kids playing against each other.

McCoy just doesn't seem smart at times. I guess the good things to tae from this game is that our D looks back and very solid as does Ryan Mathews.

I love Oliver, but I don't think they should run him up the middle so much. They should get him in open space. Dumps to the flat.

Why don't they do screen passes? He is the PERFECT screen pass guy.
Revived
RealGM

Post#5 » by Revived » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 am

Mathews had it going today, idk why they limited his carries so much.
Revived
RealGM

Post#6 » by Revived » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:38 am

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#7 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 pm

I don't know what happened to that team that beat the Jets and Bills, but if we keep playing like we have recently we won't win another game this season.

Fortunately Rivers typically plays his best football in December.
Revived
RealGM

Post#8 » by Revived » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:59 pm

bwgood77 wrote:I don't know what happened to that team that beat the Jets and Bills, but if we keep playing like we have recently we won't win another game this season.

This game the Suns game from yesterday are kinda similar lol. Both teams struggled to beat bad teams.

Even though Chargers have higher expectations and talent than PHX and Celtics are probably better than the Raiders in their sport.

And Rivers is apparently injured. Their trying to downplay his injury but Gates said he's been suffering through a rib injury past few weeks...it was visible in the Raiders game too.

Dude is such a fighter.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#9 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm

SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I don't know what happened to that team that beat the Jets and Bills, but if we keep playing like we have recently we won't win another game this season.

This game the Suns game from yesterday are kinda similar lol. Both teams struggled to beat bad teams.

Even though Chargers have higher expectations and talent than PHX and Celtics are probably better than the Raiders in their sport.

And Rivers is apparently injured. Their trying to downplay his injury but Gates said he's been suffering through a rib injury past few weeks...it was visible in the Raiders game too.

Dude is such a fighter.

Yeah I saw that. I kind of wish Gates hadn't said that (though it's good to know) but I'm sure opposing teams won't take it easy hitting him in the ribs now.
Revived
RealGM

Post#10 » by Revived » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:42 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:

Dude is such a fighter.

Yeah I saw that. I kind of wish Gates hadn't said that (though it's good to know) but I'm sure opposing teams won't take it easy hitting him in the ribs now.

I think teams were gonna already try to him in the ribs regardless, since hitting the head and below knees can draw penalties.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers