Moderators: MHSL82, CalamityX12

Jikkle
Analyst
And1: 263

Re: 2024 NFL Draft prospects 

Post#181 » by Jikkle » Wed May 1, 2024 8:58 am

clyde21 wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:
I'm not going to lie. I didn't and don't really have any thoughts on the last two picks. The other guys I at least knew going into this process. I had to look the other two up. At that point in the draft, pretty much anything goes. So we'll see. Definitely need to address interior OL, so fine to spend two picks there. Also fine with a LB who could be an impact STs player with some upside.

Kingston, along with Puni, has a top tier short shuttles for an IOL, that's the archetype at this position they are going with

edit: saw you pointed it out later

The issue I've had with this regime is they get tunnel vision when it comes to athletic linemen and they end up getting a bunch of guys that are great at pulling and getting to the 2nd level but can't pass block to save their lives and can't get any sort of push when it comes to just lining up and going man to man against the defensive line.

It's been the team's fatal flaw in big games because the offensive line is so dependent on Kyle's scheme slowing down the defense and giving them favorable blocking angles when they run into a defense that can just ignore Kyle's smoke and mirrors because their front is just going to overpower our front and their 2nd level is going to press our guys and make sure Purdy isn't going to get easy looks the offense goes from one of the most efficient offenses you'll see to grinding to a halt.

I know Kyle doesn't call a perfect game but I feel like a lot of times it isn't a problem with the playcalling but a problem with Kyle being handcuffed due to his offensive line being unable to execute.

I don't think it's a coincidence that offensively we struggle against the same types of defense and those games are when Kyle's playcalling gets questioned the most.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 962

Post#182 » by CrimsonCrew » Wed May 1, 2024 4:09 pm

Jikkle wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:
I'm not going to lie. I didn't and don't really have any thoughts on the last two picks. The other guys I at least knew going into this process. I had to look the other two up. At that point in the draft, pretty much anything goes. So we'll see. Definitely need to address interior OL, so fine to spend two picks there. Also fine with a LB who could be an impact STs player with some upside.

Kingston, along with Puni, has a top tier short shuttles for an IOL, that's the archetype at this position they are going with

The issue I've had with this regime is they get tunnel vision when it comes to athletic linemen and they end up getting a bunch of guys that are great at pulling and getting to the 2nd level but can't pass block to save their lives and can't get any sort of push when it comes to just lining up and going man to man against the defensive line.

It's been the team's fatal flaw in big games because the offensive line is so dependent on Kyle's scheme slowing down the defense and giving them favorable blocking angles when they run into a defense that can just ignore Kyle's smoke and mirrors because their front is just going to overpower our front and their 2nd level is going to press our guys and make sure Purdy isn't going to get easy looks the offense goes from one of the most efficient offenses you'll see to grinding to a halt.

I know Kyle doesn't call a perfect game but I feel like a lot of times it isn't a problem with the playcalling but a problem with Kyle being handcuffed due to his offensive line being unable to execute.

I don't think it's a coincidence that offensively we struggle against the same types of defense and those games are when Kyle's playcalling gets questioned the most.

Yeah, we've had a slew of athletic guys come through the IOL positions lately who haven't panned out. Granted most were very late-round picks or UDFAs, but Jason Poe had a 9.45 RAS (4.52 SS, so just off that 4.47 mark), Joey Fisher was a 9.66 (4.83 SS was his worst athletic mark), and Nick Zakjel was a 9.85 (4.71 SS). None of those guys panned out. Though recently, only Brendel among the starters is particularly small. I guess Burford was smaller than I realized at 6'4" and just over 300 pounds at the combine.

Completely agree that teams that can match up along the DL and have sticky corners give us all kinds of problems. Hopefully having a third WR with really good movement skills helps address that. And ideally we get Brendel out of the lineup and replace him with Feliciano, who is less likely to get physically overpowered.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,252

Post#183 » by clyde21 » Wed May 1, 2024 4:54 pm

Jikkle wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:

that's our scheme tho, it is what it is, guys that can do both at a high level are rare and at a premium and would go top 15. so I get doubling down on at least guys we perceive to be great fits for the system in place with strong athletic profiles and take it from there. i don't have an issue with this strategy.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#184 » by CrimsonCrew » Wed May 1, 2024 5:38 pm

Seems like Puni can anchor, anyway. Kingsley, we'll see. He's on the smaller side with those really short arms. Again, less of an issue at center.
arich35
General Manager
And1: 819

Post#185 » by arich35 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:55 pm

At least Puni has exceled in pass protection, I feel much better about him than what we got but I think we all know Kyle probably isn't starting a rookie unless he just dominates this off-season and preseason
arich35
General Manager
And1: 819

Post#186 » by arich35 » Wed May 1, 2024 6:01 pm

CrimsonCrew wrote:
wco81 wrote:Other thing with Pearsall is that he supposedly excelled over the middle.

So that may be setting him up as the Aiyuk replacement.

I don't think he's as tall and heavy as Aiyuk though. Or what his wingspan is like.

I think they try to move Deebo after this year and keep Aiyuk. It just makes too much sense. Aiyuk is younger. He's better at what we do with Purdy. He's committed every play, even when he's blocking or a decoy. They haven't restructured Deebo's contract, which is a strong indication that he's not in the long term plans.

We'll see what happens this year. If Deebo blows up again, then maybe you rethink things. But for now - and for some time leading up to the draft - I'm pretty confident the FO wants to try to keep Aiyuk over Deebo. Only wrinkle is that Kyle and Deebo are tight.

This is where I am at as well. As much as I love watching Deebo play it just makes too much sense to move on from him and keep Aiyuk. I feel like Kyle/Lynch want to see what they have with Pearsall before moving on from Deebo. If he just doesn't have the work ethic they want and he isn't progressing I can see them keeping Deebo or trading/drafting another WR next year.
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,898

Post#187 » by Samurai » Wed May 1, 2024 8:34 pm

CrimsonCrew wrote:Seems like Puni can anchor, anyway. Kingsley, we'll see. He's on the smaller side with those really short arms. Again, less of an issue at center.

Is Kingston supposed to be similar to Jason Poe? We signed Poe as a short-armed guard with similar arm length, 3-cone shuttle time, vertical, and broad jump to Kingston and Poe never made it off our practice squad. If Poe couldn't make the 53-man roster, what makes Kingston better?
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#188 » by CrimsonCrew » Wed May 1, 2024 9:52 pm

Samurai wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:Seems like Puni can anchor, anyway. Kingsley, we'll see. He's on the smaller side with those really short arms. Again, less of an issue at center.

Is Kingston supposed to be similar to Jason Poe? We signed Poe as a short-armed guard with similar arm length, 3-cone shuttle time, vertical, and broad jump to Kingston and Poe never made it off our practice squad. If Poe couldn't make the 53-man roster, what makes Kingston better?

In terms of measurables, they differ in one crucial area. Poe was under 6'1". He would have been a huge aberration if he hit. Kingston is over 6'4". He does have short arms, but there is a sample size of guys in the league with short arms. OL (especially if we exclude center) under 6'1"? I'm not aware of any. And as said previously, I kind of expect Kingston to be tried at center while Poe wasn't really.

Beyond that, you can't just look at measurables to evaluate guys. There's way more that goes into it. Kingston played against a higher level of competition. Maybe he shows the acumen to play center while Poe didn't. Could be any number of reasons if he makes it and Poe didn't. Kingston is a long shot either way, but he has a shot, at least.

Update while doing some poking around on this. Brendel was heavier coming out than I realized, weighing in at 303. Not sure what I was looking at that I thought said he was 286. In terms of measurables, he's actually incredibly similar to Kingston.

Brendel
HT = 6041
WT = 303
Arm = 31 5/8"
Hand = 9"
40 = 5.01
VJ = 28
BJ = 9'0"
SS = 4.27
3C = 7.31

Kingston
HT = 6042
WT = 306
Arm = 31 1/8"
Hand = 9.75"
40 = 5.02
VJ = 31.5
BJ = 9'3"
SS = 4.47
3C = DNP
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,898

Post#189 » by Samurai » Wed May 1, 2024 11:03 pm

CrimsonCrew wrote:
Samurai wrote:

In terms of measurables, they differ in one crucial area. Poe was under 6'1". He would have been a huge aberration if he hit. Kingston is over 6'4". He does have short arms, but there is a sample size of guys in the league with short arms. OL (especially if we exclude center) under 6'1"? I'm not aware of any. And as said previously, I kind of expect Kingston to be tried at center while Poe wasn't really.

Beyond that, you can't just look at measurables to evaluate guys. There's way more that goes into it. Kingston played against a higher level of competition. Maybe he shows the acumen to play center while Poe didn't. Could be any number of reasons if he makes it and Poe didn't. Kingston is a long shot either way, but he has a shot, at least.

Update while doing some poking around on this. Brendel was heavier coming out than I realized, weighing in at 303. Not sure what I was looking at that I thought said he was 286. In terms of measurables, he's actually incredibly similar to Kingston.

Brendel
HT = 6041
WT = 303
Arm = 31 5/8"
Hand = 9"
40 = 5.01
VJ = 28
BJ = 9'0"
SS = 4.27
3C = 7.31

Kingston
HT = 6042
WT = 306
Arm = 31 1/8"
Hand = 9.75"
40 = 5.02
VJ = 31.5
BJ = 9'3"
SS = 4.47
3C = DNP

Thanks for the info - good stuff. BTW, according to 49ers Web Zone, Kingston's 3-cone time was 7.53, so slightly slower than Brendel's (consistent with the difference in their SS times.) It would be great if Kingston proves to be an upgrade over Brendel at center, even though he's never played the position before, and if Puni could beat out either guard as a starter or possibly even McKivitz at RT.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#190 » by CrimsonCrew » Wed May 1, 2024 11:37 pm

Samurai wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:
Samurai wrote:Is Kingston supposed to be similar to Jason Poe? We signed Poe as a short-armed guard with similar arm length, 3-cone shuttle time, vertical, and broad jump to Kingston and Poe never made it off our practice squad. If Poe couldn't make the 53-man roster, what makes Kingston better?

Brendel
HT = 6041
WT = 303
Arm = 31 5/8"
Hand = 9"
40 = 5.01
VJ = 28
BJ = 9'0"
SS = 4.27
3C = 7.31

Kingston
HT = 6042
WT = 306
Arm = 31 1/8"
Hand = 9.75"
40 = 5.02
VJ = 31.5
BJ = 9'3"
SS = 4.47
3C = DNP

Thanks for the info - good stuff. BTW, according to 49ers Web Zone, Kingston's 3-cone time was 7.53, so slightly slower than Brendel's (consistent with the difference in their SS times.) It would be great if Kingston proves to be an upgrade over Brendel at center, even though he's never played the position before, and if Puni could beat out either guard as a starter or possibly even McKivitz at RT.

Yeah, I'm seeing that now on the three-cone and it looks accurate (NFL.com has it, too). Not sure why it wasn't appearing as part of his RAS, though they aren't as reliable as NFL.

Not expecting Kingston to even make the final 53 this year, but hopefully he surprises me.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#191 » by CrimsonCrew » Thu May 2, 2024 10:40 pm

McCloughan spoke to Barrows about the Niners' draft. Some takeaways:

Likes Pearsall, but liked other receivers - notably Ladd McConkey - more. McConkey and Pearsall are pretty similar guys, but Pearsall has been healthier, which might have tipped the scales for him.

Had Green right around where they took him and can see him in the slot.

Liked Puni, and even thought he could feasibly play OT if he gets stronger. That would be huge.

Didn't review Mustapha.

He wasn't a big fan of Guerendo. Thought he would struggle to make the team if he doesn't lock up a job on STs (I tend to feel the same way, and this was maybe my least favorite pick in the draft, though maybe I'll be surprised).

He loved Cowing. Thought he was a dynamic player with great feel for the game, and should carve out a role as a returner and slot receiver.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#192 » by CrimsonCrew » Thu May 2, 2024 11:04 pm

CrimsonCrew wrote:Interesting note on the OL we drafted. Both had elite short shuttles, a metric that has a very strong correlation to NFL success. Worth pointing out that Brendel is one of the four UDFAs on the list. Undrafted C Drake Nugent had a 4.5, so just outside this range. Clearly a metric they look at closely.

Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1784627068002529425%7Ctwgr%5E9da0f229396d1e9b73be88c3108649ed474fd9a6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.audacy.com%2F957thegame%2Fsports%2Fsan-francisco-49-ers%2F49ers-draft-grade-how-2024-class-intriguing-approach-fared

Realized today that UDFA Briason Mays had a 4.46 in the SS. Do they ever have a type. Did it at a pro day, so presumably wouldn't fit into this group, but still interesting to note.

PFF lists him as a tackle, but other places have him as a guard or center, which seems more likely for his metrics. Even in our scheme, 32" arms take him off the tackle list.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#193 » by CrimsonCrew » Fri May 3, 2024 5:49 pm

For some reason, I'm only just realizing we took Kingston over Beaux Limmer. That's a bit of a shock, especially if we envision Kingston moving to center. They're similar in size and athleticism. Kingston actually has slightly longer arms and bigger hands despite being a shorter-armed guy, and his short shuttle and 40 were better. But Limmer has experience playing center in the SEC and is somewhat less of a projection (you could argue that Kingston was hampered by USC's awful scheme and otherwise would have gone higher).

The Rams took Limmer, so that will be an interesting one to monitor going forward.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#194 » by CrimsonCrew » Mon May 6, 2024 9:21 pm

Read an article on the Niners' 2022 draft class. What a disaster that draft is looking like, outside of Purdy (who, to be fair, single-handedly makes it). Drake Jackson, Ty Davis-Price, Danny Gray, Spencer Burford, Samuel Womack, Nick Zakelj, Kalia Davis, and Tariq Castro-Fields. There's a legit chance none of these guys are on the roster to start the 2025 season, and a slew of them may not make the roster this year.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,316

Post#195 » by wco81 » Mon May 6, 2024 11:38 pm

That's the best argument for moving on from Kyle sooner than later. Because he won't stand for losing player personnel powers either.

He's going to keep missing on draft picks.

When the team does have to rebuild because they have to shed payroll, they really should be looking forward. But let him and Lynch rebuild and these squandered drafts make it unlikely that he will win a championship even if he coaches the team for a decade.
Jikkle
Analyst
And1: 263

Post#196 » by Jikkle » Tue May 7, 2024 6:19 am

CrimsonCrew wrote:Read an article on the Niners' 2022 draft class. What a disaster that draft is looking like, outside of Purdy (who, to be fair, single-handedly makes it). Drake Jackson, Ty Davis-Price, Danny Gray, Spencer Burford, Samuel Womack, Nick Zakelj, Kalia Davis, and Tariq Castro-Fields. There's a legit chance none of these guys are on the roster to start the 2025 season, and a slew of them may not make the roster this year.

I'll give Drake Jackson a bit more time since he was always going to be a project and he clearly got hurt early so I'll still give him a question mark but yeah that draft class is brutal.

I'd be shocked if Gray makes the roster since this draft made it brutally clear the team is done with him barring some incredible offseason turnaround.

Burford has been such a big disappointment since he showed some promise as a rookie and seems like he has the physical tools but he just did not take any step forward in year 2.

We're always asking where's Womack and he never sees the field so no telling on what's going on with him. Guess to be fair he was hurt a chunk of the season so maybe he just was never able to get fully on track.

The rest of the guys were late-round picks on a loaded roster so while I'll still knock the team for them it's not something to rake them over the coals over.

Where I'll really just rake this team over the coals though is it's 3rd round picks. Just been awful the past few years in the 3rd round and what a waste of all those extra picks.

And while it'd still be bad it would be easier to live with if the picks made sense but just didn't pan out. I mean Ambry Thomas made sense but he just didn't quite live up to expectations. But when you have picks like Trey Sermon, Ty Davis Price, Jake Moody, and Cameron Latu where everyone thought they were terrible picks before they even set foot on a field that's what makes it indefensible.

This is coming from a guy that thinks people get waaaaay too caught up in the draft and get tunnel vision when it comes to their team.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#197 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue May 7, 2024 4:15 pm

wco81 wrote:That's the best argument for moving on from Kyle sooner than later. Because he won't stand for losing player personnel powers either.

He's going to keep missing on draft picks.

When the team does have to rebuild because they have to shed payroll, they really should be looking forward. But let him and Lynch rebuild and these squandered drafts make it unlikely that he will win a championship even if he coaches the team for a decade.

All else being equal, I'd prefer Kyle to have less say in the draft. My sense for some time is that he and Lynch were the primary drivers in the early rounds while Peters took over in the later rounds. And we've been markedly better late than early. But at the end of the day, despite plenty of disagreements with their decisions, these guys have built one of the best rosters (maybe the best?) in the league. You have to give them a lot of credit for that.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#198 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue May 7, 2024 4:26 pm

Jikkle wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:Read an article on the Niners' 2022 draft class. What a disaster that draft is looking like, outside of Purdy (who, to be fair, single-handedly makes it). Drake Jackson, Ty Davis-Price, Danny Gray, Spencer Burford, Samuel Womack, Nick Zakelj, Kalia Davis, and Tariq Castro-Fields. There's a legit chance none of these guys are on the roster to start the 2025 season, and a slew of them may not make the roster this year.

I'll give Drake Jackson a bit more time since he was always going to be a project and he clearly got hurt early so I'll still give him a question mark but yeah that draft class is brutal.

I'd be shocked if Gray makes the roster since this draft made it brutally clear the team is done with him barring some incredible offseason turnaround.

Burford has been such a big disappointment since he showed some promise as a rookie and seems like he has the physical tools but he just did not take any step forward in year 2.

We're always asking where's Womack and he never sees the field so no telling on what's going on with him. Guess to be fair he was hurt a chunk of the season so maybe he just was never able to get fully on track.

The rest of the guys were late-round picks on a loaded roster so while I'll still knock the team for them it's not something to rake them over the coals over.

Where I'll really just rake this team over the coals though is it's 3rd round picks. Just been awful the past few years in the 3rd round and what a waste of all those extra picks.

And while it'd still be bad it would be easier to live with if the picks made sense but just didn't pan out. I mean Ambry Thomas made sense but he just didn't quite live up to expectations. But when you have picks like Trey Sermon, Ty Davis Price, Jake Moody, and Cameron Latu where everyone thought they were terrible picks before they even set foot on a field that's what makes it indefensible.

This is coming from a guy that thinks people get waaaaay too caught up in the draft and get tunnel vision when it comes to their team.

Yeah, it's still too early to write these guys off. And it's hard when your first pick is late in the second round. Jackson has been a disappointment. There's still some reason to have hopes for him, but after a season and an offseason to bulk up and get ready, he was awful before he went down with the injury. He's got to establish himself as an effective rusher to get back to things.

TDP was always an awful pick. We should have taken him in the 5th or 6th (if at all), not with our second pick in this draft. The value was bad, he was ordinary as a player, didn't catch the ball, didn't have speed. Just a head-scratcher from the start.

I could see what they were looking for in Gray, and I liked certain aspects of him. He had that elite speed, but he wasn't really a deep threat. They used him a lot on crossers where he could outrun guys. It felt high for him at the time, and the writing is certainly on the wall now. We'll see. Maybe he comes back super motivated and beats out Ronnie Bell or Chris Conley for the sixth spot. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

The only reason Burford is so disappointing is because he was really promising as a rookie. If he hadn't played as a rookie, then came in this year and looked the way he did, you would just chalk it up to a disappointing season. But he looked good as a rookie, and I expected him to make a jump this year. Instead, he seemed to regress.

Womack has been a head-scratcher, too, though for different reasons. It seems like every time he sees the field, he makes plays. But there must be something else going on. I think the staff realized he's not physical enough to play inside, and he's probably too small to play outside, so he doesn't really have a fit. Still, in retrospect, probably would have beaten KC if he'd been on the field instead of Luter (only because of the freak play where the ball hit Luter). Also curious that he's been great on STs, and physical there, but not when playing CB.

I had hoped Zakelj could do something. We've kept him around over other guys who showed more in the preseason, but he just doesn't seem to have the heft to anchor at guard or even center. He's probably gone this year. Also had some hopes that Davis might pan out, and he still might as last year was basically his rookie season, but it's a tall order at this point. The good news for him is that DT is still a bit thin. Tariq Castro-Fields was an interesting prospect, but a long shot.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM

Post#199 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue May 7, 2024 5:03 pm

Again, because I'm unwell and can't stop obsessing over the Niners, my re-draft of this past draft. This is what I would have done at each of the picks. I don't end up trading as I didn't like either trade we made this year (at least for the player we got in the 4th) and it gets too complicated to do my own. I tried not to look ahead so, for instance, I wouldn't pass on a CB in the third because I knew I could get one I liked in the fourth. Instead, I tried to go in order and just take the player I would have taken.

31) DT Johnny Newton - This will be an interesting one to watch. He was the highest-rated player on a lot of people's boards, including being in the top-10 for PFF and some other sites. And DT remains a need. Hargrave wasn't great last year, particularly down the stretch when we really needed him to step up. If he doesn't bounce back this year, that pickup is going to look really bad.

63) OT Kingsley Suamataia - He's a project, but a guy who has the physical talent to hold down LT for a long time. This was the pick I had the hardest time with. This guy may not contribute year one, but he could be our LT for the next decade, and that's a huge need. We just don't have anyone in the wings waiting to take on that role. As I've said before, I wouldn't have hated taking him at 31, though it would have felt like a reach. Passing on him at 63 blew my mind.

94) TE Ja'Tavion Sanders - He would likely have gone in the second round if not for his poor testing numbers. He's not much of a blocker, but probably the second-best receiving TE in this draft. Even if he's basically a big slot, I think this would have been solid value for him.

124) S Malik Mustapha - Safety almost doesn't feel like a need, but with Hufanga coming back from injury (and a FA after this year) and effectively no depth, it definitely is one. Mustapha is undersized, but otherwise he's a guy who probably goes in the second.

132) CB TJ Tampa - I'm not really sure why he fell. Would have felt like a reach in the first and maybe the second, but here he's great value. Probably plays outside, but Lenoir can go inside.

135) DE Austin Booker - This is mostly a value pick. He's a solid pass rusher who adds depth to a spot where we don't have a ton.

176) WR Malik Washington - Another guy I didn't think would fall this far. He's on the smaller side, at least in terms of height (5'9"), but he's solidly built (191) and was super productive last season. Probably the best player at the Shrine Game. I would have liked to address WR sooner, but this is great value.

211) CB Kamal Hadden - He dealt with some injuries last year or he might have gone higher. Mostly an outside guy, but might be groomed to move inside.

215) C Beaux Limmer - I would have been okay with them taking Limmer in the late-4th. Getting him here would have been fantastic. He probably doesn't start right away, but he started 29 games at guard in college and could start out as a backup there before shifting to center in a year or two. I would have taken him over Kingston as they are physically similar but Limmer has center experience. Kingston may have a higher ceiling, I'm just not sure he reaches it. We haven't exactly killed it with developing interior OL lately.

251) DE Gabriel Murphy - This is basically me taking my pick of the UDFAs. Murphy doesn't have a ton of physical gifts, which is why he fell, but he's a technician who was very effective in college. I think there's a chance he can lock up a spot as a rotational and STs player on an NFL roster.

The weakness of this draft is that it may not have much in the way of instant impact, and probably doesn't do anything to shore up our immediate OL need. I'm not sure any of these guys are day one starters for us. But I would expect Newton to get plenty of snaps and hopefully make an impact on passing downs. Sanders would get plenty of playing time as a second receiving TE, and Washington should be able to challenge for the #3 receiver spot. Tampa could push to start at outside corner.

More importantly, this draft would set us up going forward. Newton can be a pro bowl DT. If it clicks for Suamataia, he could be a lock-down LT (probably never an elite run blocker, but who knows?) and the obvious succession plan for Trent. We shore up the front end and back end of the defense, hopefully the OL, and add some skill players for Purdy. It will be interesting to see what becomes of these guys going forward. Hopefully our FO makes me look dumb and our guys blow these guys out of the water.
Pattersonca65
Analyst
And1: 208

Post#200 » by Pattersonca65 » Tue May 7, 2024 5:34 pm

Reminds me of the 2012 draft class. A big fail

Return to San Francisco 49ers