Game 15: Seahawks vs Cowboys 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:16 am

VS.

Injury update:

Seahawks-

Out
LB D.J. Alexander (concussion)

Doubtful
DT Nazair Jones (ankle, did not participate in practice)

Questionable
S Bradley McDougald (knee, full participation)
TE Nick Vannett (shoulder, full participation)
DE Frank Clark (toe, limited participation)

Cowboys

Danny's .02:

1. Ifedi
As much as I dislike Walsh, Ifedi is out there for more plays. Walter Jones recently said he thinks they should move Ifedi to guard, and I have to agree... if he's talking about on a Rhein Fire or Frankfort Galaxy team.

2. McDougald
He's been playing well. I thought it was overkill when we picked him up and he's a bit gimpy for this game so I find myself wishing he was healthy while accepting Kam might not ever come back. Weird.

3. Bevell
his plan to make Wilson the entire offense has been super effective, just like not running Beastmode. Oh wait... he's a breath away from a new team like the Brown. Yay, can't wait to see what he draws up, but I'm guessing it includes a draw or screen pass on 3rd and 19.

3. Last Hurrah?
Here's our season. Whatcha got battered and bruised Seahawks? That was the kind of egg that gets regimes turned over if it's another non competitive game. I'm a fan of keeping Pete either way, and I think he has more success using new players and rookies than most coaches in the league which we look like we need now. Not looking to assume the next coach in line is better than Mora Jr, and Holmgren's offense took years to learn and execute, and wait... is that John Gruden sniffing around Wilson's locker? Hmmmm

Predictions-
Seattle 14 Cowboys 27
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,420

Re: Game 15: Seahawks vs Cowboys 

Post#2 » by Danny Darko » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Coleman is a guy I'd like to have take Lane's role next year.

Return to Seattle Seahawks