Game 1: Seahawks vs Broncos

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,416

Re: Game 1: Seahawks vs Broncos 

Post#21 » by Danny Darko » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 am

man how many games have we lost over the last 3 years because of kickers missing fgs? Cut bait and go get Dan Bailey.

Entertaining game, liked some things, but Ifedi has no excuses, Wilson looked inaccurate to start the season, and I didn't really love the play calling on 3rd and short with a supposed commitment to the run being ignored.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Post#22 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:09 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Unfortunately all I can picture is Germain Ifedi trying to block Von Miller.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#23 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 am

Danny Darko wrote:man how many games have we lost over the last 3 years because of kickers missing fgs? Cut bait and go get Dan Bailey.

Entertaining game, liked some things, but Ifedi has no excuses, Wilson looked inaccurate to start the season, and I didn't really love the play calling on 3rd and short with a supposed commitment to the run being ignored.

Bailey would be good for competition at the very least. I agree.

Russ has a terrible habit of hanging onto the ball too long, while also bailing from the pocket & taking unnecessary sacks for negative yardage. He did this several times today. He even acknowledged doing it on at least 3 separate occasions in his post game press conference. I was hopeful that with coaching & experience the habit would eventually improve & or go away, but I'm beginning to think that it's always going to be apart of his game. In order to take that next step, he has to improve on his pocket awareness. I say that also knowing that having a legit RT/RG would help greatly (Sweezy struggled as well). :wink:

I really envy Packer fans. That QB is a baaaad man. :wink:
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,416

Post#24 » by Danny Darko » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Danny Darko wrote:man how many games have we lost over the last 3 years because of kickers missing fgs? Cut bait and go get Dan Bailey.

Bailey would be good for competition at the very least. I agree.

Russ has a terrible habit of hanging onto the ball too long, while also bailing from the pocket & taking unnecessary sacks for negative yardage. He did this several times today. He even acknowledged doing it on at least 3 separate occasions in his post game press conference. I was hopeful that with coaching & experience the habit would eventually improve & or go away, but I'm beginning to think that it's always going to be apart of his game. In order to take that next step, he has to improve on his pocket awareness. I say that also knowing that having a legit RT/RG would help greatly (Sweezy struggled as well). :wink:

I really envy Packer fans. That QB is a baaaad man. :wink:

So is their right tackle...
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#25 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:13 am

Return to Seattle Seahawks