Welcome to the Titans Board!

Moderator: SD2042

J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Welcome to the Titans Board! 

Post#1 » by J.Kim » Sun Apr 1, 2007 10:06 pm

It's the start of the Vince Young Era, and it's the start of the Football Message Boards era on RealGM!

SD2042 and myself are very proud to be moderating this forum! And we're hoping that from our test trial with the RealGM Gridiron Boards, the fun and great posting from that board carries over onto our board as well!.

It's a great time to be a Titans fan, with us finishing 8-8 last season, moving onto great things with a great young core! Our season looks promising yet again, with the inclusion of Nick Harper, and the NFL Draft coming up, the Titans seem to be looking towards another run to the Superbowl very soon!

As always, there's always boundaries to fun, so here are RealGM's Terms of Use:
http://realgm.com/src_terms.php

We expect everyone to abide by it when posting on this board.

As well, we expect everyone to follow a couple of other rules, not in the Terms of Use. Those are:

1. Don't Troll. A little trash talk is fun once in a while, between division rivals especially, but know where to draw the line, and know when to stop posting offensive material.

2. Don't bypass the word filter. There's a reason why the word was included in the filter in the first place.

3. Don't backseat moderate. We'll take care of posts that are not related to the Titans, we'll take care of trolls, we'll take care of highly offensive material, we'll do all the work. All you guys have to do is post and Report whatever you guys deem is inappropriate, by clicking the button next to Quote. We'll take care of everything, so please don't backseat moderate.

4. But most of all, Have fun!
Triple M
General Manager
And1: 2,896

Post#2 » by Triple M » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:54 am

So this is the Titans board man only if Jerm was here to see this.
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by J.Kim » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:55 am

Triple M wrote:So this is the Titans board man only if Jerm was here to see this.

It would've been his dream...

But also his nightmare, considering that I'm the mod here.... :D
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#4 » by Vator » Mon Apr 2, 2007 4:12 am

Just stopping by to eavesdrop, expect to see a lot of me. I may actually end up posting more here than on the Texans board, lol. Exciting times ahead!
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by J.Kim » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:02 pm

vator wrote:Just stopping by to eavesdrop, expect to see a lot of me. I may actually end up posting more here than on the Texans board, lol. Exciting times ahead!

Good thing...

I have a feeling the Titans board is going to get off to a slow start, however.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#6 » by SD2042 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:37 pm

Right now, it's the offseason. I wouldn't be too surprise. I feel the action should pick up by the draft. Also, we need to find a way to get the word around to more Titansfans to come to the new forums.
SARGO127
General Manager
And1: 3,084

Post#7 » by SARGO127 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 7:32 pm

SD2042 wrote:Right now, it's the offseason. I wouldn't be too surprise. I feel the action should pick up by the draft. Also, we need to find a way to get the word around to more Titansfans to come to the new forums.

I'll spread the word...
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#8 » by SD2042 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 10:55 pm

That would be great.
PhD Griz
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: Welcome to the Titans Board! 

Post#9 » by PhD Griz » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm here!!!!!

hahahaha

can't wait for training camp to start....

Return to Tennessee Titans