Moderator: SD2042

SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

LenDale no LenWhale no longer 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Mon Aug 3, 2009 5:49 pm

http://www.titansonline.com/news/articl ... 6eb2525ad1

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Not Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem. Forget about hiring a private chef to cook healthy meals.

LenDale White lost more than 30 pounds this offseason and is in his fourth training camp with the Tennessee Titans at his slimmest weight since high school. The running back admits he wishes he understood earlier in his career the importance of being in shape.

Just how did he lose the weight? White gave up tequila.

"I really got to be honest," White said. "It wasn't a lot of major diet changes. (It was) watching what I drink. I was a big Patron consumer. ... That's what it was. I was drinking a lot, drank a lot of alcohol. I cut that out of my diet all the way. I don't drink at all. I cut the drinking, I stopped drinking for six months.
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Re: LenDale no LenWhale no longer 

Post#2 » by J.Kim » Fri Aug 7, 2009 4:51 pm

I hope he hasn't lost TOO much weight. Titans still need him to be the bruiser to complement Johnson
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Re: LenDale no LenWhale no longer 

Post#3 » by SD2042 » Sat Aug 8, 2009 7:13 am

Normally I favor the elusive RB who can find the holes created by the defense and break out to glory. LenDale's speed isn't his strongest suit. I don't think he lost too much weight to just get abuse like that on the ground. He's tougher than that.

Return to Tennessee Titans