Introduce Yourselves!

Moderator: SD2042

J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Introduce Yourselves! 

Post#1 » by J.Kim » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:55 am

Thought it'd be nice if we could get to know everyone here, beyond the level of being just Titans fans. Post a bit about yourselves, and how deep your fan history goes back to!

The name is John (You'll probably guess by my username, what my last name is). I'm from Toronto, Ontario (Canada. Yeah.) I'm 19 years old, attending the University of Waterloo in the Accounting and Financial Management Program. I'm a huge Football and Basketball fan, although I watch quite a bit of baseball on the side as well. My Favorite team in Basketball and Baseball are (as you could probably guess), the Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Raptors. I've been a casual fan of the Titans ever since the 8-8, 1997 season, with McNair at the helm for his third season. I turned into a hardcore fan, ever since our run to the Superbowl in the 1999 season, and I've been loving the Titans ever since. Favorite player on the Titans right now is Pacman Jones, Michael Roos and Vince Young. Although, I hope, in the near future, someone knocks some sense into Pacman...

Anyway, that's it for me...
Triple M
General Manager
And1: 2,871

Post#2 » by Triple M » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:04 am

My name is Mohamed. I'm from Toronto, Ontario I'm 21 years old. I'm a huge Celtics, Titans, Athletics and Habs fan. Yes it is a weird group of teams being I've lived in Toronto all my life and can count the numbers of times I
SARGO127
General Manager
And1: 3,077

Post#3 » by SARGO127 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 7:31 pm

My names Mike. I'm 17, from Connecticut and a huge Titans, Yankees, and Knicks fan. My entire family are Patriots fans and I wanted to be different, I just loved the way McNair played the game and just became a Titans fan. My favorite players are Vince Young and Cortland Finnegan.
Grizzfan777
Senior
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Grizzfan777 » Tue Apr 3, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm Sean, I will be 17 soon and I am a lifelong Grizz/Titans/Michigan fan. And Eddie George is my favorite player. My family is a bunch of dirty packer fans and I was born in Memphis so when they came I became their fan.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#5 » by SD2042 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 8:26 am

I'm Paul. Born and raised in Memphis. I been a Titan fan since they moved to Tennessee in 97. I also follow the Grizzlies/Magic/Steelers/ and Packers. Steve McNair and Eddie George are my fav players despite the both of them are no longer Titans. My fav current Titans players are Vince Young, Keith Bullock, and Kyle Vandenbosch.
LyMinh
Lead Assistant
And1: 9

Post#6 » by LyMinh » Fri Apr 6, 2007 4:26 am

Ian, I currently live in Nashville. I love the Titans and have a huge man-crush on Vince Young.

I am from San Antonio, so I was an Oilers fan way back when they were in Houston. They seemed to follow me wherever I was.
Juelz
Banned User

Post#7 » by Juelz » Sun Apr 8, 2007 8:21 pm

My name is Juelz.

I think Reynaldo Hill is better then Pacman Jones, Reynaldology baby.
No I'm spreading lies. My favorite player is Pacman Jones. I was on the Pacman bandwagon before there was a bandwagon.

Been a Titans fan since they moved to Tennessee. Favorite player of all time is Eddie George and probably is the reason I'm a Titans fan.

Mike Reindfelt is a bad GM, he is cheap. We are going to have cap every year and he will never spend it. Bring Floyd back. I like Jeff Fisher but Schwartz needs to be fired.

My other favorite players are Keith Bulluck,Cortland Finnegan,VictorY,Lendale,Chris Hope,Randy Starks,David Thornton,and Roydell Williams.
Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 am

I'm Jeff, I live in Ohio, I've been a Titans fan for almost 4 years.

Return to Tennessee Titans