ImageImage

Titans sign Kelly Herndon

Moderator: SD2042

Juelz
Banned User
And1: 0

Titans sign Kelly Herndon 

Post#1 » by Juelz » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:14 am

He was cut a few days ago by the Seahawks and we signed him to a 3 year deal. Meaning they see him more then some end of the bench CB. I see him and Harper starting. And Woolfolk cut.

Now what I hope this mean is that Griff the crime dog is moved to the damn safety spot, and ends this horrible experiment of moving a future pro bowl safety to a new position for no reason.
Triple M
General Manager
And1: 2,871

Post#2 » by Triple M » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:08 pm

I like this move hopefully it solidifies our secondary I really think our defense is ready to carry us. The 2nd half of last year it really step up especially the Secondary hell even the most hated Reynaldo Hill was playing well. A Chris Hope and Griff safety combo can be as good as a Blain Bishop and Marcus Robertson combo they probably aren't there yet but if they are grouped up at safety surely they have that potential. I also really like our LB core this season yea it is sad to see Sirmon go but he really didn't have the athleticism anymore.
Juelz
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Juelz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:57 pm

I wasnt sad at all to see Sirmon go, the guy sucked. A RB would be running at him and it would take the guy 5 seconds to react to the play. Slowest LB EVER.
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#4 » by J.Kim » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:26 pm

He just isn't the same player as he was before that injury in 2004...Too bad his transition into the MLB role did not work at all...

Return to Tennessee Titans