Our O-Line looks fantastic
Our D-Line as well

Saints LBs are slow
Secondary can't tackle
DTs are average

Vince and Lendale
and Chris should have a field day
Titans win in rout

We're finally on Monday Night Football! First time in what seems like such a long time! Woo!

Now that I've got that celebration out of the way...
I like what I've seen out of our team. The two foundations for any good team, the O-Line and D-Line, have looked fantastic so far this season, doing a great job against teams that have a great O-Line and D-Line too. If we can keep this up, I think we'll have a shot at the wildcard.

I was actually surprised last week by the end result of the game. We executed the game plan effectively, and had them where we wanted: a close game giving Vince a shot at winning the game. And for the first time, Vince did not win this close game for us. It was surprising. But it definitely isn't a sign of things to come.

I like our match-up against the Saints this week. On offense, we match up very well against them. Our offense, as I've already said, is heavily predicated on a inside power/agility combination running game, with Lendale pounding the opposition defense and setting up for the agile Chris Brown for him to make defenders miss tackles.
What will help us tremendously this week is a average/mediocre Saints DTs. Our Interior O-Linemen (Mawae, Bell and Olson) should have a field day, getting to the second level with ease.

[continued]

Continue Reading
Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:31 am

Here we go!

Return to Tennessee Titans