Post#141 » by esqtvd » Sat May 11, 2024 1:39 am

hello again load management
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
LoganAndWade
Ballboy
And1: 36

Re: Kawhi Leonard Injury update 

Post#142 » by LoganAndWade » Sun May 12, 2024 11:32 am

Hey guys, how’s that Kawhi signing working out for ya ? Good thing balmer stalked him for a year, remember how exciting it was when u “stole” Kawhi from the raps .. lol … good luck with your franchise for the next 5-6 years
Roscoe Sheed
RealGM
And1: 4,511

Post#143 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sun May 12, 2024 4:47 pm

LoganAndWade wrote:Hey guys, how’s that Kawhi signing working out for ya ? Good thing balmer stalked him for a year, remember how exciting it was when u “stole” Kawhi from the raps .. lol … good luck with your franchise for the next 5-6 years

why can't you just be happy that Kawhi helped you guys win a championship?

Die hard Clipper fans would love to experience a championship team even if the best player left the following season.

He likely would have left anyway even if the Clippers didn't recruit him.
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,361

Post#144 » by nickhx2 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 pm

unfortunately, it's not a logic problem - it's an issue for people at their cores where people utilize envy (attempts to destroy joy in others lives) to both temporarily and mistakenly cover for their own gaps in happiness.

hope the best for this fellow, and others like them. world would be better if they could find the right people to talk to.
jengmann3
Sophomore
And1: 107

Post#145 » by jengmann3 » Thu May 16, 2024 9:31 pm

Do you think kawhi plays in the Olympics. I know ppl would be apprehensive but it's 3 months from now and then once finished about 2 months from the regular season. I hope he is able to as he missed out last time because of injury. I'm not sure y he wasn't on the 2016 team. Probably an injury thing as well but that was one of his better seasons.
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,846

Post#146 » by madmaxmedia » Thu May 16, 2024 9:33 pm

jengmann3 wrote:Do you think kawhi plays in the Olympics. I know ppl would be apprehensive but it's 3 months from now and then once finished about 2 months from the regular season. I hope he is able to as he missed out last time because of injury. I'm not sure y he wasn't on the 2016 team. Probably an injury thing as well but that was one of his better seasons.

I mean I guess it would be a good sign? Obviously we don't want him to get hurt or wear down further, but it would be a nice sign that he's actually healthy enough to play.

I don't know what the total workload is over the course of an entire Olympic run. But if he were more of a rotation guy it might not be that bad? I don't know.
KL2
Analyst
And1: 1,773

Post#147 » by KL2 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 pm

jengmann3 wrote:Do you think kawhi plays in the Olympics. I know ppl would be apprehensive but it's 3 months from now and then once finished about 2 months from the regular season. I hope he is able to as he missed out last time because of injury. I'm not sure y he wasn't on the 2016 team. Probably an injury thing as well but that was one of his better seasons.

Selfishly I hope he does because it’s his last chance to be on the team. It’s also a good sign that he’s healthy to play.

It doesn’t hurt that the time off before and after is a good amount. Plus, his minutes/work load will be nothing like it is with the Clippers.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers