esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,948

Re: Game #18: LAC (8-9) @ DUBS (8-10) THU 11/30—7 PM, NBA-TV 

Post#61 » by esqtvd » Sat Dec 2, 2023 8:56 pm

NickP wrote:
esqtvd wrote:
wakelaunch1 wrote:

I would cut Ty loose as well. Let one of the assistants run the team. Not much difference. I like Brian Shaw as a coach. He never got a fair shake.

Yes, we know. We know.

Trade everybody. Fire the rest. Play the backups. Play the G-Leaguers. Play the ushers. Play Chuck the Condor.

There needs to be a separate thread for you to say this over and over. Not the game threads. Not EVERY GAME THREAD. Over and over and over.

Mercy.

Transaction Discussion Part 4 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2184789

Is there a moderator on this board? Anyone? Anyone?

Tom, game threads are to discuss the current game at hand but so are the frustrations and observations going on currently in THAT GAME.
You cannot expect someone to actually go and find that specific thread and comment there? PG is currently sucking a$$ in every game and will merit that discussion in every game.

That PG is ass is a legit topic.

THIS

Trade everybody. Fire the rest. Play the backups. Play the G-Leaguers. Play the ushers. Play Chuck the Condor.

There needs to be a separate thread for you to say this over and over. Not the game threads. Not EVERY GAME THREAD. Over and over and over.

is trolling. :giveup:
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
TrueLAfan
Senior Mod - Clippers
Senior Mod - Clippers
And1: 1,435

Post#62 » by TrueLAfan » Sun Dec 3, 2023 12:03 am

So—brief Mod comment.

Over the top non-personal comments in game threads, especially once the game is over, are a by-product of joy or frustration, depending on the outcome. I get the irritation with them, especially in the hindsight is 20/20 and missing the forest for the trees way. But I’m not gonna delete or edit an emotional, non-personal attack.

That being said ... let's try to keep trade ideas in the "Trades and Transactions" thread.
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,948

Post#63 » by esqtvd » Sun Dec 3, 2023 12:08 am

Dubs win was the best game thread in awhile. Best game of the year. Frustration is one thing but constant repetition robs all the joy for those of us actually watching the game. Just imagine being in a bar. Try not to ruin it for everybody else. They'd toss you in the street if you don't put a sock in it. :P
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?

Return to Los Angeles Clippers