ImageImageImage

Bucs looking to add veteran WR....

Moderator: craig01

Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Bucs looking to add veteran WR.... 

Post#1 » by Nemesis21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:45 am

With the recent ACL injury to Vincent Jackson,the Bucs are looking to acquire a veteran WR and are willing to part with CB Jonathan Banks or Alterraun Verner. Word is they have called both the 49ers and Bears about Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffery, both 49ers and Bears need help in their poor secondaries.

I'd send either CB and a 5th round pick for either WR.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Re: Bucs looking to add veteran WR.... 

Post#2 » by Nemesis21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Add Carolina to the mix, the Bucs have also called their NFC South rivals Carolina. Who also is thin at CB, the Bucs asked about Ginn Jr and Funchess. I would take Funchess, Ginn Jr not so much, he's more of a KR/PR. If we are trading Banks/Verner + a pick, I'd rather it be for Smith of Jeffery.

It is confirmed that the Bucs would include a draft pick with Verner/Banks for the right WR.
MMFla
Pro Prospect
And1: 90

Re: Bucs looking to add veteran WR.... 

Post#3 » by MMFla » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Well it's nice to know we're looking for one, Shep did step up last week though. I'm fine with getting rid of both Banks has been a disappointment only showing in short spurts he can play, Verner on the other hand despite what the Bucs website last year kept hyping him up to be has been terrible.

I actually wouldn't mind Ginn he would provide us with speed which we lack and a legit return man which we've haven't had since Peanut. I'd be fine though with any that you mentioned.

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers