ImageImageImageImage

Dallas vs. Washington

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,184

Re: Dallas vs. Washington 

Post#81 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Jan 9, 2023 3:27 pm

I don't even understand why you're a Dallas fan. All you do is whine and complain about the players and owner 24/7. You think Dak sucks, you think Jerry is the worst owner in the NFL. Elliot too. Basically the entire roster besides maybe Parsons. This situation isn't going to change anytime soon.

You aren't a fan. Real fans stick through the hard times and root for the team even when they are huge underdogs. You're just a whiny baby.

If they lose to Tampa Bay, I'll still be there next year for them. Sean Payton time. But if they beat Tampa Bay, you don't get to celebrate. You have to wallow in your misery like you do every day.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Post#82 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 5:28 pm

I'm not the least bit miserable. Me and a few others knew this was going to happen. I watched all the games like I always do, I always root for the cowboys to win, I enjoyed the ride for as long as it lasted, but I had no expectations of the Cowboys going anywhere beyond a playoff tournament invitation. Same as last year. I predicted this back in 2016 if you care to go back and look at some of the posts I made back then. I'm not butt hurt at all like you and perhaps some others. I'm not mad, sad or have hurt feelings about any of this. To me it was expected. I am disappointed to see as much talent we have be all for nothing, but not unexpected when you factor in the leadership and culture of Jerry, the culture of the front office, the liability of the head coach and OC along with the huge liability of QB and featured RB. Its all still a mess after 7 years. 7 Years of Zeke and Dak and what do we have to show for it? I stand by what I said back in 2016 because I haven't been wrong about anything regarding this team. It is what it is. Fan or no fan.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#83 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 5:35 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:I don't even understand why you're a Dallas fan. All you do is whine and complain about the players and owner 24/7. You think Dak sucks, you think Jerry is the worst owner in the NFL. Elliot too. Basically the entire roster besides maybe Parsons. This situation isn't going to change anytime soon.

You aren't a fan. Real fans stick through the hard times and root for the team even when they are huge underdogs. You're just a whiny baby.

If they lose to Tampa Bay, I'll still be there next year for them. Sean Payton time. But if they beat Tampa Bay, you don't get to celebrate. You have to wallow in your misery like you do every day.

I don't understand your unhealthy man crush on Dak Prescott. I think you two should get a motel room. Never mind that, Dak would probably come up short as well. He probably a submissive bottom that likes it up the azz with no lube. You can be his daddy !
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#84 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Jan 9, 2023 5:37 pm

Cowboys are going lose the bucs. 1 and done. They played awful with their starters . Didnt see any good from them.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#85 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Jan 9, 2023 5:46 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:I don't even understand why you're a Dallas fan. All you do is whine and complain about the players and owner 24/7. You think Dak sucks, you think Jerry is the worst owner in the NFL. Elliot too. Basically the entire roster besides maybe Parsons. This situation isn't going to change anytime soon.

I don't understand your unhealthy man crush on Dak Prescott. I think you two should get a motel room. Never mind that, Dak would probably come up short as well. He probably a submissive bottom that likes it up the azz with no lube. You can be his daddy !

Why is it hard to get, he's the QB of my favorite NFL team. When you are a fan of a team you're supposed to root for them to do well that's how it works :lol:

You literally root for Dak to fail. To me if you are doing that, you need to find a new team. And you should probably just be a fan of whoever wins the Super Bowl this year, because you are a fair weather fan and that is the only way you know.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#86 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Jan 9, 2023 5:52 pm

And with you it's much deeper than Dak Prescott. You hate the entire roster and staff. From the owner to the coaching to staff to all of the players.

Think about the logic of being a fan a team you despise from top to bottom.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#87 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 6:49 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Next week is all that matters. This was the worst game of Dak's career but I doubt he repeats this performance. It was also putrid for our run game. We averaged 2.1 YPC.

Not to excuse anything, but Wash has a top-5 defense and it is a much better defense than Tampa Bay has right now without Shaq Barrett.

Here we go. Always moving the goal posts and searching for excuses for your lover boy Dumb Dak. Washington had players missing players all over the field and we got blown out with most of our starters in this game. You really can't see the big overall picture can you? The leadership of Jerry, the top notch coaching of Mike McCarthy, all the way down to a molly junkie being the featured running back and a over rated choking QB with down syndrome. Told you all in here at the end of last season, DAK IS NOT THE GUY.

Moving the goal posts?

[u]It's always been about the post season for Dallas fans.[/u]

When we beat the Vikings or Eagles you're in here with the "but they won't win in the post season".

Now suddenly this meaningless game means everything to you? GTFO

It used to be all about the playoffs. At least the first 35 years of our existence for the most part. 49 playoff and Super Bowl games in 35 years. Not bad considering what it took to get started from nothing for 4 years and a mini lull in the mid and late 80's.
Then after the 1996 season many things changed and we haven't been the same team or organization since them. We can debate all the attributes, but the Cowboys since 1996 have only played in 13 playoff games and have a record of 3-13 in that span. So I'm not sure what your getting at when you say its all about and always been about the playoffs for the Cowboys the past two decades.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#88 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 6:52 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:And with you it's much deeper than Dak Prescott. You hate the entire roster and staff. From the owner to the coaching to staff to all of the players.

No. Just Jerry, Kellen Moore, Mike McCarthy, Dak Prescott and Elliott. 5 people doesn't equal a 53 man roster.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#89 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 6:57 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:And with you it's much deeper than Dak Prescott. You hate the entire roster and staff. From the owner to the coaching to staff to all of the players.

You sure are butt hurt today. Your just upset Dak hasn't proved me wrong the past 3 years. Don't be sad. You get him back another 2 years it looks like. So keep your Dak poms poms handy for next year and the year after.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#90 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Jan 9, 2023 7:28 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

No. Just Jerry, Kellen Moore, Mike McCarthy, Dak Prescott and Elliott. 5 people doesn't equal a 53 man roster.

Yeah right you said our entire draft was garbage. You've literally said you would wipe the entire roster of anyone but Parsons.

The only two players I have ever seen you say anything positive about are Parsons and Pollard. Ironically two Jerry picks.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#91 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Jan 9, 2023 7:30 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

You sure are butt hurt today. Your just upset Dak hasn't proved me wrong the past 3 years. Don't be sad. You get him back another 2 years it looks like. So keep your Dak poms poms handy for next year and the year after.

Yes I will continue to root for him to succeed, and you will continue to root for him to fail. That's because I am a Cowboys fan, and you are not.

You'll have your Brady poms poms out Monday night.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#92 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:38 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Yes I will continue to root for him to succeed, and you will continue to root for him to fail. That's because I am a Cowboys fan, and you are not.

That's because you are idealistic and I'm a realist. 7 years you've been waiting for Dak to succeed. Keep waiting because he isn't getting any better. He's reached his ceiling and what you have been seeing the past 3 years is what you are going to continue to see the rest of the way. [u]For the third year in a row, Dak is not the guy that will take us to the promised land. [/u] The new younger Cowboy fans don't want to win a Super bowl. You guys don't know what it takes. Going down on Jerry and Dak is all you know. 27 years and counting now with 2 more years on Dumb Dak's contract. I bet you are so proud of being one and done on the years the Cowboys luckily make the playoffs. Keep giving Steven A. Smith his laughing stock material. He counting on cowboy fans like you for his ratings. :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#93 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:43 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Yeah right you said our entire draft was garbage. You've literally said you would wipe the entire roster of anyone but Parsons.

The only two players I have ever seen you say anything positive about are Parsons and Pollard. Ironically two Jerry picks.

Good. So take out Parson and Pollard from this equation. Name me one area on this team that is a strength. Ownership, front office, head coach, OC, QB, O-line, D-line, CB, LB? You tell me and we can all start a debate from there. O.k. sweetie?
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#94 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:17 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You sure are butt hurt today. Your just upset Dak hasn't proved me wrong the past 3 years. Don't be sad. You get him back another 2 years it looks like. So keep your Dak poms poms handy for next year and the year after.

That's because you are idealistic and I'm a realist. 7 years you've been waiting for Dak to succeed. Keep waiting because he isn't getting any better. He's reached his ceiling and what you have been seeing the past 3 years is what you are going to continue to see the rest of the way. [u]For the third year in a row, Dak is not the guy that will take us to the promised land. [/u] The new younger Cowboy fans don't want to win a Super bowl. You guys don't know what it takes. Going down on Jerry and Dak is all you know. 27 years and counting now with 2 more years on Dumb Dak's contract. I bet you are so proud of being one and done on the years the Cowboys luckily make the playoffs. Keep giving Steven A. Smith his laughing stock material. He counting on cowboy fans like you for his ratings. :lol:

If you were an actual realist you'd realize that Dak is our best option to win right now, the alternatives are either worse or will take years of progress to get to were Dak is now.

He is only 29, Stafford didn't win until he was 33 and that is when the team around him was good enough to win a ring, and not HIM. And if you were a realist you would also realize that a Stafford level QB is all you need to get a ring, you don't need Mahomes.

Anyway, have fun laughing with Stephen A, at least he doesn't pretend to be a Cowboys fan.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#95 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:21 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:No. Just Jerry, Kellen Moore, Mike McCarthy, Dak Prescott and Elliott. 5 people doesn't equal a 53 man roster.

Good. So take out Parson and Pollard from this equation. Name me one area on this team that is a strength. Ownership, front office, head coach, OC, QB, O-line, D-line, CB, LB? You tell me and we can all start a debate from there. O.k. sweetie?

You proved my point. The only players you don't hate are Parsons and Pollard.

Most of the rest of the roster is "good" that's why they went 12-5. If you literally believe that there is no talent on the roster besides Parsons and Pollard then you are lost and it is impossible to have a reasonable debate with you. Imagine if someone with your childish mindset was a broadcaster lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#96 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:24 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Yes I will continue to root for him to succeed, and you will continue to root for him to fail. That's because I am a Cowboys fan, and you are not.

If you were an actual realist you'd realize that Dak is our best option to win right now, the alternatives are either worse or will take years of progress to get to were Dak is now.

He is only 29, Stafford didn't win until he was 33 and that is when the team around him was good enough to win a ring, and not HIM. And if you were a realist you would also realize that a Stafford level QB is all you need to get a ring, you don't need Mahomes.

Anyway, have fun laughing with Stephen A, at least he doesn't pretend to be a Cowboys fan.

I am a realist. In 12 games played this year Dumb Dak has 15 int's. Me and all Cowboy fans are suppose to be a fan of that? Is that what we are paying him for? After 7 years this is the return on our investment? What good expectations am I or any Cowboy fan is suppose to take from that? Seriously.
To be completely honest I think we stand a better chance of beating Tampa Bay this weekend with Cooper Rush and pounding the running game all day long. Preferably with Pollard as the starter and featured back. The O-Line and running game will be the key to winning this game or losing it. If the Cowboys don't play well and dominate the running game, they will lose because it will all be in Dak's hands and we all know how that will turn out.
See, I'm really not upset and butt hurt like you are. You are the one a couple posts ago said its not about the regular season. Its about the playoffs. I'm not the one that has ever had any expectations this year of Dallas going any farther than making the playoffs. that's it. All this Super Bowl talk and winning a couple playoff games never came from me or posters like Mr. B. We've seen this dog and pony show for many years now. All these high expectations came from the players, coaches, media and Jerry. Cowboys have already met my expectations for the year. I still don't believe this team is good enough to get by the divisional round for the 27th year in a row. Too many weak links, and not just Dumb Dak.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#97 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:36 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Yeah right you said our entire draft was garbage. You've literally said you would wipe the entire roster of anyone but Parsons.

You proved my point. The only players you don't hate are Parsons and Pollard.

Most of the rest of the roster is "good" that's why they went 12-5. If you literally believe that there is no talent on the roster besides Parsons and Pollard then you are lost and it is impossible to have a reasonable debate with you. Imagine if someone with your childish mindset was a broadcaster lol.

A lot of holes on this team despite what you may think or want to think. Going forward the offense could become a mess. Except for Pollard, Lamb, Z. Martin, Tyler Smith and Schultz, the rest of the offense is expendable to me. There could be more promise for the defense but they still lack a top DT and another stud LB. Cowboys refuse to draft a DT so their running game eventually gets gashed as the year goes on. There just never is enough depth on defense or the whole team come to think of it. This team and franchise can't even decide which and what kind of team it wants to be from year to year. An identity would be nice.

Return to Dallas Cowboys